ROADWARS!

I find this level of road rage utterly baffling! Lorry driver might end up being locked up for a time and for what? A little anger he can’t control dailymail.co.uk/news/article … treet.html

Should be banned for life from driving.
If you get that wound up over something, you aren’t fit to drive a car, yet alone a 44t truck.

Both will end up being charged with a public order offence,as the car driver retaliated neither will get charged with GBH or ABH.
£60 fine and slapped bums all round.

A LARGE STOCKY MAN,why don’t they just say a large fat man,be nearer the truth,lol

Are we forgetting the innocent victim here? That poor wheelie bin was just standing there minding it’s own business when it got assaulted as these two children threw handbags at each other.
Bins lives matter people. It’s just trying to do it’s job without fear of assault

According to the article: ‘he beats him mercillesly.’
Long live sensationalism.

Wonder what happened to make the lorry driver get that angry.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

There has to be more to this than what we are seeing. I reckon this had been going on for a while beforehand then boiled over when the car driver did something that pushed the trucker over the edge. Still, a proper good fisti-cuffs going on there.

Christ I feel like doing that to people on a daily basis. Not necessarily other motorists, but usually call centre staff.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
Wonder what happened to make the lorry driver get that angry.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Probably some minor incident which resulted in some hand waving and rude gestures. The car looks like it has stopped to block the lorry to continue the altercation and the lorry driver has lost it.

I had a similar thing happen last week on a country road bloke tried to squeeze past me and caught the side at the rear of the trailer with the corner of the tipper body I didn’t even realise then all hell kicked off mouthing and wanting to fight so said to him it’s ok police will be here in a minute soon disappeared

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yet another easy spot the lorry driver competition.

Car is stopped at such an angle that could only imply either it was cutting in/across or stopping there purposely to cause an obstruction and altercation, he then has to use a weapon (belt) and then goes for the sucker punch near the end, he also looked to be ‘giving it large’ with an over inflated ego through the entire event, sorry but the car driver is a cockwomble of the highest order, and going by the ‘seen on video’ actions alone deserved every lump on his face!

Own Account Driver:
Yet another easy spot the lorry driver competition.

What about the company name I couldn’t make it out ? As said there’s probably a bit of history to this but as a pro driver you have to try and rise above it as driving in an angry mood ain’t no good, fair play to the cyclist though.

with that temper and that belly he will blow a gasket before he’s 50.

i used to let myself get wound up like that, trouble is it would burn away inside me for the rest of the day, shrug the shoulders and smile at them and it’s forgot about in an 10 minutes. Difficult keeping the shirt on sometimes though so I won’t criticise him too much.

Reef:
Car is stopped at such an angle that could only imply either it was cutting in/across or stopping there purposely to cause an obstruction and altercation, he then has to use a weapon (belt) and then goes for the sucker punch near the end, he also looked to be ‘giving it large’ with an over inflated ego through the entire event, sorry but the car driver is a cockwomble of the highest order, and going by the ‘seen on video’ actions alone deserved every lump on his face!

To be fair neither of them are acting like mature adults.

IronEddie:

Reef:

To be fair neither of them are acting like mature adults.

Absolutely, I never suggested the truck driver was without blame, I just think the car driver was a complete [zb] and would be well deserving of a few lumps and bumps!

Bluey Circles:
i used to let myself get wound up like that, trouble is it would burn away inside me for the rest of the day, shrug the shoulders and smile at them and it’s forgot about in an 10 minutes. Difficult keeping the shirt on sometimes though so I won’t criticise him too much.

Amen to that!

6 of one…half a dozen of the other.
Both up for it.
Crack on

Totally unrelated to your o/p Luke, but did I pass you at Avonmouth last Thurs am, on your way towards Severn Beach in a White’s Volvo?

robroy:
Totally unrelated to your o/p Luke, but did I pass you at Avonmouth last Thurs am, on your way towards Severn Beach in a White’s Volvo?

Quite possibly, I’ve a memory like a sieve when it comes to where I’ve been and when. I vaguely remember being in Avonmouth at some point last week