Reefers diary with pics

:sunglasses: Welcome to " The man with no name " :sunglasses:

:sunglasses: Yes mate i`m classed as a night shifter, start times 12 midday to midnight, the day shift is deemed to be 12 midnight to midday, but as the main man has now said…" no such thing as days and nights now, only wave 1 and 2 ! "

:unamused: If you ring in for day one for say 1500 you can try and keep your start times roughly the same by doing just 12 hours or thereabouts :open_mouth: EDITED FOR CONFIDENTIALITY REASONS

:sunglasses: As for Hanbury / Wincanton, all depots will be Culina run from Nov 1st, things should improve then :unamused:

:wink: It is actually a very good firm to work for, best in our area at any rate. Yes, there is bull to put up with, but thats the same just about anywhere.

stag10:
dirty [zb] those agency drivers

Cleaner than trampers!! Brush teeth every day, shower or bath every day and change under crackers every day!

Koop:

stag10:
dirty [zb] those agency drivers

Cleaner than trampers!! Brush teeth every day, shower or bath every day and change under crackers every day!

:laughing: Go Commando…saves on washing at the end of the week…only need to do 1 pair or trousers instead of 1 trousers and 5 Shreedies :laughing:

:wink: Seriously though, don`t mind Agency or Trampers as long as they clean up their own crap :unamused:

cracking read there matey

■■■■ you for mentioning the road to Minsterley though ,had a few near misses on that road in the past

Andydisco:
cracking read there matey

■■■■ you for mentioning the road to Minsterley though ,had a few near misses on that road in the past

:laughing: Couple of tearaways in a Saxo nearly front-ended me last month doing warp 6 going around the bends at Lea cross :laughing:

good diary and pictures, cheers!

Mike-C:

sharky the shredder:

Hope it was`nt too long or boring :unamused:

Top stuff. I spent many a few hours waiting alongside that wall to go on the end bay on the left against the wall !! We bring in the frozen Blueberries. :smiley:

Likewise when I was on for Bryans. Bringing the cadbury mousses up from Paignton. Bay 15 or 16 (prefered 16…the only bay I ever got onto in one)

Semtex:
…Likewise when I was on for Bryans. Bringing the cadbury mousses up from Paignton. Bay 15 or 16 (prefered 16…the only bay I ever got onto in one)

:sunglasses: Good going, 16 can be fun sometimes…EDITED FOR CONFIDENTIALITY REASONS

these moaning night drivers,you should try days lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tinytony100:
these moaning night drivers,you should try days lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: Nah…run to 1st tip, sit around for 2 hours, run to 2nd tip, sit around for 3 hours, run to 3rd tip sit around for 2 hours…etc etc, bored to death by lunchtime, wasting my life away in a stinking RDC waiting area. :laughing: :laughing:

sharky the shredder:

Semtex:
…Likewise when I was on for Bryans. Bringing the cadbury mousses up from Paignton. Bay 15 or 16 (prefered 16…the only bay I ever got onto in one)

:sunglasses: Good going, 16 can be fun sometimes…Bryans :unamused: now there`s some tatty trailers for ya :laughing:

some tatty units as well. although I left before they got the volvo’s. I was driving one of the OLD man’s R reg. doing 4 nights out a week in one of them

So is Culina a subsidiary of Muller or a separate company ?. What’s that about Culina taking over from Hanbury / Wincanton ?.