Recording Driving Hours (Agency)

I Need some advice from you all so go easy with the laughter :smiley:

Ok so I’m working for an agency and they have given me nothing to record my daily driving hours etc? I thought that they were supposed to supply my with a driving hours book that I have to fill in?? Am I completely on a different planet here are they supposed to do just that?? Or do I just sort this out myself??

Put me out of my misery and comment :smiley:

You already have that info on your tacho charts and/or digi card but there is nothing to stop you keeping a diary of who you worked for, miles, other work time, shift time, pay rate for that day etc etc

I have a spreeadsheet (excel) where I input my work, driving, breaks, lorry type, coments & type of tacho used.
It also calculates my actuall billable hours by decucting the breaks from total hours, if you want a pemplate PM me and i’ll sent it to you.

m4rky:
I Need some advice from you all so go easy with the laughter :smiley:

Ok so I’m working for an agency and they have given me nothing to record my daily driving hours etc? I thought that they were supposed to supply my with a driving hours book that I have to fill in?? Am I completely on a different planet here are they supposed to do just that?? Or do I just sort this out myself??

Put me out of my misery and comment :smiley:

The agency are only responsible for keeping a record of your working hours for the WTD which is usually done with time sheets, they have no need to record your driving hours.
It’s up-to you and the company/companies you work for to keep a record of your driving hours.

Paul-H:
I have a spreeadsheet (excel) where I input my work, driving, breaks, lorry type, coments & type of tacho used.
It also calculates my actuall billable hours by decucting the breaks from total hours, if you want a pemplate PM me and i’ll sent it to you.

PM sent cheers mate :smiley: