Recommended training

Hi all

looking to take C&E, but dont know any reputable training companies. Have info through from J Coates and directlgv, but I think I saw on a post that directlgv is a broker.

anyone recommend an honest, quality firm that covers Coventry area or have any experience in dealing with J Coates.

Thanks

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome batman :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
As Robin or Catwoman has not suddenly appeared in order to help you perhaps I can help :wink:

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS for C+E ARTIC, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature at the bottom of this post :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

JOB HUNTING :question: - A read of THIS POST may be useful - also CV & Interview tips

First year experience as a newbie after passing CE (with pics)

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

When doing my class C spoke to a few lads that were training with Coates and they said that they was pretty good, if you are willing to travel into Birmingham I can strongly recommend A1 Training Group they have been great with me and the instructors are good blokes as well especially Kev.

I trained with J Coates in Slough cant fault them the guy I had was called Alan and was a really good instructor put me at ease explained things well and all the other instructors I got to chat to where really nice guys too ,trucks in good nick and made sure we had covered all test routes by time I took my test got a bit worried by end of training as Alan wasn`t saying much while I was driving asked him why said dont need to your driving the truck no mistakes !!! confidence boost or what anyway if anything like Slough you wont have any problems
(oh and by the way LGV are brokers) jx :smiley:

I’d steer clear of the brokers, deal with the training schools directly. Go and have a look at them and see if you like what you see.

I did my Class C with Data Academy in Leicester who I’d recommend, I’ve not spoken to them in a while but if you have a look on their website http://www.dataacademy.co.uk/ they’re even fixing their trainees up with jobs. Worth a look as you’re only in Cov.

hi,did my training for class 1 3 weeks ago using att training in hinckley very good instructer(pete) and a lot of good advise for after test aswell based on the harrowbrook ind est by triumph

It just so happens that certain trainers offer residential training at no extra cost. Not allowed to advertise so I’ll leave you to research this. :laughing: :laughing:

If you are lloking for a good HGV training school. Look around and do your research.

you can always find a good provider at hgvlgvtraining.co.uk

No brokers or middlemen. Go direct and good luck!

hgvlgvtraining:
If you are lloking for a good HGV training school. Look around and do your research.

you can always find a good provider at hgvlgvtraining.co.uk

No brokers or middlemen. Go direct and good luck!

Hi Sean :slight_smile:
Seems like the site you set up is very well populated with those independant schools :smiley: :smiley:

Many of the schools listed are also in the list of schools recommended by members - click my signature below

Hi Roger,

We have a good number of reputable independent providers as does your link. I hope this will help the budding HGV driver find a good provider. I see more and more BROKERS setting up as so called training companies.

Kind regards

Sean

to which non of them in my area tbh

closest being approx.50 ml away :unamused:

animal:
to which non of them in my area tbh

closest being approx.50 ml away :unamused:

Perhaps none of them know about the site or do know and decided not to join

I would imagine that it’s not expensive as that ususally puts off companies and there are loads on there