Ray White

Ray White/White International, passed 6 of his motors in convoy on the M4 this afternoon,(i was in the car) mix of units, looked like a couple of ex Innovates, on the way to Pompey for the ferry?or a Tescos run ?

ithink he does most of ralph davies work (euro) :question: :exclamation: :question: :exclamation: :question: :exclamation:

Yeah they do get about abit in Europe!

Anybody know if hes any good to work for ? only heard gossip(not all good) but has anybody got any info.

Hi

I’m not going to bad mouth a company but I have not heard any good thing’s about them. I know they run at least 4 of the ex Innovate’s. I think the only good things are the vehicle. But as I have not worked for them I can only tell you what I have heard. I have heard more but it is not for the Forum.

As for Ralph Davies, Ralph’s lorries do most of his own European Work as far as I know. the 1st time I worked there it was when he was not over there much but I know he is over alot more now like old time’s.

I enjoyed my time working at Ralph Davies, but my situation with my home life was not good so had to leave. Would I go back yes, and I did but it was just after I had had a major accident returning from 17 weeks of work and had broken my ankle. I came back to early and ended up having to have more time off. I said to Ralph I would come back some day and some day may be soon. He was and still is the best person I worked for. Where else could you be driving a FH16 520 3 months after passing your test? It was not just the lorry but the whole set up.

James