ray whites

Are any lads on here with them ? Or has anyone had experience of working there, just wanting to know what there like PM if you dont wish to make comments open. Thanks all :slight_smile:

its basically the same work you was doing when you worked for ralph pal,there are a few ex ralph drivers working for him,seem to like the job,dont know the pay,conditions,etc but you can be out as long as you want so ive been told

cheers stu, hope things are well with you and ralphs not keeping you to busy :laughing: hope the old man is better say i was asking after him. take care bud and keep her lit. will give whites a ring see what the craic is ?

boot the headlight:
cheers stu, hope things are well with you and ralphs not keeping you to busy :laughing: hope the old man is better say i was asking after him. take care bud and keep her lit. will give whites a ring see what the craic is ?

been there done it ,all flash no cash ,you get paid by cheque,he still owes me moeny, doesnt like you running engine for air con when you parked up trying to keep cool in 100 degree heat, need i go on stay well clear,he got his favs and holiday money crap,bonus is a stick the pin in type of bonus,

boot the headlight:

he’s doing ok mate,will tell him you asked about him,don’t goto therapy anymore either so thats a good thing as they have done all they can to help him,his right arm is still abit weak but other than that he’s doing well :smiley:

take care pal

Thetaff:

boot the headlight:

he’s doing ok mate,will tell him you asked about him,don’t goto therapy anymore either so thats a good thing as they have done all they can to help him,his right arm is still abit weak but other than that he’s doing well :smiley:

take care pal

av a look at euro forum, about PLM tpt and it will tell you all you need to know about Mr Ray White…:::::

Ive read it pal,and don’t believe everything you read on the internet :wink: i know someone whos been there nearly 2 years and is happy enough with the job and the monies hes being paid.

Thetaff:
Ive read it pal,and don’t believe everything you read on the internet :wink: i know someone whos been there nearly 2 years and is happy enough with the job and the monies hes being paid.

who is it you know at whites then taff, i left there 18 months ago ,job is good but moneys is crap and you dont get what you have been told , on a promise off big money,and getting sweet F.A ,i had done a shift and the fisrt load of hanging lamb was due mid france next day ,was told i would earn big money this week ,took home ÂŁ450,that included 5 nights out so if thats good money what im on now must be best job in uk ÂŁ480 take home home every night,max 8 hour shift no weekends

its my mates brother he use to work here,but left about 2 years ago,he’s still there and likes it,i still work with his brother and he says its just the same work as we do,which is ■■■■ easy work!! for the money

Also there is another guy on another site who i know who worked there but his wifey wasn’t amused about the length of time he was away so had to leave,he didn’t have a bad word to say about them either

Thetaff:
its my mates brother he use to work here,but left about 2 years ago,he’s still there and likes it,i still work with his brother and he says its just the same work as we do,which is ■■■■ easy work!! for the money

Also there is another guy on another site who i know who worked there but his wifey wasn’t amused about the length of time he was away so had to leave,he didn’t have a bad word to say about them either

all his best drivers have left i think only sooty left from the team that was there whilst i was on.you get paid by cheque so its fortnightly paid ,he still owes drivers money,the job was good his son pete was the finall straw,he had the balls to deduct money frommy wages for having aircon on in truck whilst having my 24 in the meat market in paris

,the job was good his son pete was the finall straw,he had the balls to deduct money frommy wages for having aircon on in truck whilst having my 24 in the meat market in paris
[/quote]
jesus that seems a bit harsh, i take it you had the motor running the entire time then :unamused: did you get your money off them yet :question:

boot the headlight:
,the job was good his son pete was the finall straw,he had the balls to deduct money frommy wages for having aircon on in truck whilst having my 24 in the meat market in paris

jesus that seems a bit harsh, i take it you had the motor running the entire time then :unamused: did you get your money off them yet :question:
[/quote]
the motor was only running because it was 100 degrres in the shade ,and no put it down to experience with the money

Shouldn’t listen to gossip…
Should find out about the job by going for a interview…

you muppet whitewhitewhite.if that was the case why were the police not called

Is there any lads on for the above mentioned firm, have a few questions if you’d rather PM then no problem. Cheers now :laughing:

boot the headlight:
Is there any lads on for the above mentioned firm, have a few questions if you’d rather PM then no problem. Cheers now :laughing:

seems as the man himself is on now. :wink: :wink: :wink:

yeah I see he is. Just wanted to know from the lads or lasses that work there and what they think and what sort of work they do ? But seems not many are forth coming :wink: Hear’d the tall tales from ex drivers and the like but would like to hear from people actually doing the job. cheers .

Anyone with the same name as me had better be good…for defacing the family name in public is a gross misdemeanour, and could lead to a public flogging…like the man says…dont listen to gossip…go for the interview…and listen to the ■■■■■■■■ for yourself…only kidding… :laughing: :laughing:

ray white
charlton
london

truckyboy:
Anyone with the same name as me had better be good…for defacing the family name in public is a gross misdemeanour, and could lead to a public flogging…like the man says…dont listen to gossip…go for the interview…and listen to the [zb] for yourself…only kidding… :laughing: :laughing:

ray white
charlton
london

:laughing: :laughing: