Ralph Davies International

Hi all
Just wondering if any of you chap’s and chapess’s work or have worked for this company.
If so what are they like? I have heard they are v good top kit look after their drivers etc…
I’m not talking about all the glory boy stuff ( East Europe/ China ) etc,
just the run of the mill everyday stuff…
your comments as ever will be appreciated

I did get chatting to one of their drivers a few weeks ago he seemed happy with money but he said he goes away for 2 weeks at a time then a weekend at home. I’m sure they must have drivers who only do UK stuff though so maybe they’re home more often. I’m sure there’s plenty of people on here who know more than me, you could search through the forum for info on them.

pm thetaff he works for him.

altitude:
pm thetaff he works for him.

Or Scannyfrog

Importantly, he’s not likely to go bust anytime soon either. Decent kit, Ralph used to be a driver so will expect his pound of flesh but who doesn’t nowadays. All legal too I’d say. Mostly UK work now although you may be able to go over once you’ve been there awhile.

Thanks all, I will try to pm the two people mentioned, the forum is still a bit new to me

Ferret1628:
Thanks all, I will try to pm the two people mentioned, the forum is still a bit new to me

Don’t worry about it, If Thetaff or Scannyfrog pick this up they will get back to you.

altitude:

Ferret1628:

Don’t worry about it, If Thetaff or Scannyfrog pick this up they will get back to you.

:wink: