Ray white.the facts

IVE WORKED FOR WHITES NEARLY 2 YEARS. Our main export is hanging meat so yes we do our fair share of nights. Our trucks are dealer maintained and inspected ON TIME. We run good kit and yes you have to keep it clean inside and out, in my case 2008, 105 superspace. As for running bent WE DON’T. Proof of this must be in the last 4 months I’ve been controlled in France,Germany,Austria and our lovely UK vosa. the Vosa even downloaded the engine management system. I WAS FREE TO GO IN ALL CASES. That surely speaks for itself. Wages are ok and paid weekly. Personally speaking I’ve been working over the water for the best part of 20 years and am very happy working for the White family. To those who slag us good luck , remember if you like permanent days Don’t pull a fridge. Finally most of us are on weekend away ; weekend home. Our job is not for everyone but if you can’t stand the heat drive for tesco’s.

If your facts are true mate great,but your just inviting people to start makin statments again, just like the last post, that was locked.and im sure mr white has had enough of the ■■■■■ thats been put on here.And slagging off tesco drivers is ■■■■,in most cases your right! but i know an old boy thats probaly done more miles over sand than youve driven over tarmac,he drives for tescos.

pitty, was not slagging tesco drivers . but our jobs are a mile apart that was the example. just wanted to set the record straight on whites. As for driving on sand did it about 15 years ago in portugal and bloody sank. good luck . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I did hanging meat when i first started,mainly uk with a bit of euro work,so i know what your on about,i had a mate who worked for Ray a few years back,he only went over the water to do change overs,he was flat out on there,but legal.

to be quite frank who really cares ?

if you are happy where you are you stay there and enjoy it
if not you look for something else, not really rocket science is it ?

every one makes their own choices

drivers tales !!!

if I had a fiver for every time that someone told me that the company I work for has either gone bust or been taken over by someone else I would now be retired in the Bahamas :open_mouth: :laughing: :unamused:

Vascoingles:
if I had a fiver for every time that someone told me that the company I work for has either gone bust or been taken over by someone else I would now be retired in the Bahamas :open_mouth: :laughing: :unamused:

I thought you were retired you olg git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve worked alongside Ray White drivers, one of them was the full on continental trucker, furry clogs, wallet on a chain etc, he was ok though, started giving it the big un, but stopped that sillyness when he realised the rest of us there had done a bit ourselves, reading vannrouges’ post the funny part is his reference to Tesco drivers, as at the time I met the Ray White drivers we were all subbing for…TESCO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

and your point of that was ?

boot the headlight:

Surely you can work that out :unamused:

boot the headlight:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL… :laughing: :laughing:

Come on Mark…give it some South London attitude!!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

One good laugh was when the Tesco contract was at T2 wincanton middleton/rochdale was shut down,truth I almost ■■■■■■ my pants laughing.The week before i did some agency work there I was working out of Gerona es,Kiel and back and anywhere between.Got the start time arrived in good time,had to wait for a unit because the full timers had to have a unit before the “agency”,some of the whiging I heard while waiting …the agency driver had more overtrime than me,give that unit to the “agency” driver etc.
Don`t know Whites but would give them a try.

youtube.com/watch?v=hro4AdTYiTA

bullitt:

boot the headlight:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL… :laughing: :laughing:

Come on Mark…give it some South London attitude!!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Sorry to disappoint you Rick, but this clown must be Carryfast’s Brother, I had already spelled it out once, I used small words too, he never got it then, bless him :laughing: :laughing:

Or maybe he worked for A One eh Rob? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: