Rate of pay for class 1 and 2 in an around manchester

hi every one, been looking around at pay rates on the job centre website and for class 2 i have seen quite a few that are paying 6 pound an hour this to me seems very low i have also seen class 1 jobs going for as low as 7pound an hour ! when i pass my class 2 and leave my factory job i need 2 be taking home 250 a week after tax do u think this is possible for a new inexperinced driver what do the agency pay i live in bury greater manchester if this helps :question: :question: :question: :question:

agency pay around £6.50 to £7.00 for class 2, once you pass your class2 go to the agencies & try to get weekend work only while your still in the factory job so you get some trucking experiance.

Rates in the Merseyside area £8 ph for class 1 but if you go self employed you get roughly another £1 an hour plus travelling expenses @40p per mile.
It’s easy enough to go self employed

see

paystream.co.uk/

thaks for the replies guys i will be trying to get some work on the weekends once ive passed just for the experiance .looks like i will be having to do a little overtime once ive passed to bring my wage up 2 250 take home ,oh well im sure driving a truck is better than being stuck in a factory for 5 nights of the week on 10-6 :smiley: