quick tip

facebook.com/dumpertnl/vide … 076490086/

surely its a dozy rearview…i told you im pulling off cos im not having another friday night out.my misses is making steak and chips for me and il be out of time round the corner…ta.

Nicely tipped, didn’t think much of the stacking though. :smiley:

If that happened in the UK, two minutes to tip, but wait three hours for the paperwork for these reasons :

Too late for booking time.
Too early for booking time.
Shift change at delivery point, short of staff due to illness or cup final was on, too ■■■■■■ to get out of bed .

Computer has just gone down .
Wrong order, can you call your boss for a new booking reference .
Thank you please, nothing to see here, move along .

Office staff should have been more precise, they said tip on bay 2

Sorry mate my planner only gives me 2 minutes per drop.

good to go drive.

Not unlike the time I watched a brakes driver not bother with the stops on the tail lift, in a rush gives the cage a shove from inside the wagon. Bit too hard flies out, off the end of the tail lift and smack onto our loading bay deck. Bit of a mess.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
Not unlike the time I watched a brakes driver not bother with the stops on the tail lift, in a rush gives the cage a shove from inside the wagon. Bit too hard flies out, off the end of the tail lift and smack onto our loading bay deck. Bit of a mess.

that’s best done when there’s an illegally parked car in the bay, even better if it’s a convertible…

Trukkertone:

IronEddie:

that’s best done when there’s an illegally parked car in the bay, even better if it’s a convertible…

Haha. Top brass at my place park on the loading bay. Strangely never seen any of their cars damaged. It’s a tight indoor space n all.

few years ago on the horseshoe[heathrow cargo]a euro driver got tired of waiting,became angry put his rollers up and dumped two aircraft pallets [6 ton apiece]right outside where he was made to wait,turns out he was at the wrong airline,the one he wanted was on the other side,lol,christ knows how much it cost his boss to get them shifted,one can assume he didn’t have a job afterwards