Potential hijacking

On 461 lichfield rd heading for brownhills from mutley corner with myforty foot flatbed I was cut up and slowed down by Luton transit y772rdk and threatened with an axe by driver NICE !!! Quickly phoned old bill and gave details over an hour ago approx ten twenty five ,have had no response CLASS once again scrotes one innocents nil . My load had some value but I shall not reveal it’s. Particulars ,just keep aneye out for a brave diddy weiling a axe , if he hadn’t of had that I may of kicked the ■■■■■ back down too Essex !!!

should have rammed the ■■■■ off the road :laughing:

chris_g:
should have rammed the [zb] off the road :laughing:

never stop just go over them if you have to. :open_mouth:

Totally agree, any axe wielding maniac infront of my truck will find themselves embedded in the grille!

TBH, it’s more likely, you some how, P***ed him off at some point, (may have been you had simply been in his way), & he decided to show his displeasure by waving an axe at you. :unamused:

I’m not excusing his action of course. The man is obviously a ■■■■■■. Hopefully although plod probably wont nick him for this (at the end of the day with no witnesses, no proof, you may have put the reg no. on their radar, which will give a patrol an excuse to pull the van, & give it a search. That should get him charge with possessing an offensive weapon at least. :wink:

I know I’m being a real optimist here, but you have to believe in Karma. :sunglasses:

how did you no he was from essex?

dustylfc:

there was an essex girl in the passanger seat perhaps :question:

i don’t think it was an attempted hyjacking. more like you ■■■■■■ him off earlier as secretelephant said.
no one with any sense would say “lets wave an axe at him, that’ll make him stop…works every time” :laughing:

anyway, i’d have just shown them my machete, i keep it with me in case i need to gut some fish for dinner. :wink:

limeyphil:
anyway, i’d have just shown them my machete, i keep it with me in case i need to gut some fish for dinner. :wink:

didnt realise you went to truckfest limeyphil, you found that stand aswell then £5 - a bargain :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

dustylfc:

I think he means on his way home.

Never ■■■■■■ him off at any point he came from a side road in front of me I had abt 8grand worht of aluminium on a uncovered flatbed ,these scrotes have been seen scouting the yard of ours in brownhills the reg was a total match and I have a threehour interview at Chelmsford nick on Saturday they are classing this as a very serious incident now!!! And Is if i ain’t ad enuff I’m now parked ip in bloody Brixton till tip at 730am new pants please and a sleeping tab