Beware of nutters!

Notv sure if there was any history between the driver and the attacker, but it reads like a bit of a random attack.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ca … e-26832341

That is so weird. Last night about 10pm I wasn’t far from there on the A14. I noticed something strange. I saw a lorry in a lay-by and the driver had his window down and was talking to a man whose car was parked in front. They were the only 2 vehicles in there. But what struck me was the man seemed to look angry, he was making stabbing pointing gestures at the driver, as if he was having a go at him. He was young and white with dark hair and quite tall too, with grey tracksuit bottoms, a grey/white t-shirt top, and what looked like thick black tribal tattoos on his arms. It looked like an argument, and it stuck in my mind.

Probably unrelated, but just strange, as it is only a few miles away from where this incident was.

ezydriver, you should call 101 and report what you saw. It might be separate but be part of other incidents and your information could be a part of the jigsaw.

I have spoken with the officer dealing (DS Phil Richardson at Ely) and he doesn’t think, from the brief details posted here, that the two incidents are connected. (Don’t worry - No names, no pack drill. I didn’t say who the info had come from or where it was to be found)

Thats not the only nutter on the loose.

gazette-news.co.uk/news/1111 … ?ref=var_0