Police truck camera

if you have a small sticker on the drivers window,
saying that you do not give your permission to be filmed, does this carry any legal weight?

id be pretty annoyed if i was to appear on some internet site,
lets be honest, look at the things the police have lost over the years…
cars, helicopters, drugs, pedophiles, … our digital clip hasn’t got a chance.

is it an offence to eat an apple, on the motorway? are you allowed to change the radio station? light a ■■■?. where is the line?

maybe we should all keep our mobile phones handy, to start filming to police,
and post it all on line… see how that pans out?

No

I assume th\t the Police have a statutory right to film any vehicle and its driver. I supose you could dispaly a statement declaring coyright of any such pictures and listing Your charges for any subsequent use thereafter.
R

this has all been discussed a few threads down :unamused: :unamused:

Think there is a paint on the Marked which lets your Window from inside-out normal,but from Outside-In as Mirror.
As it does the Window not darkening it shall be legal.That was,think around 70 to 75 when i was Young but never made it.Think the number of Cars were too small as that too many Idiots had once like in these Days.

They can’t get me, I have my curtains pulled half way across the window :wink: :laughing:

keep an eye out for them, when you see them approaching. start waving like a complete lunatic.
if you have trouble with this, i am willing to train you, but i don’t think it will count towards your dcpc.

i would love to get pulled when the police, vosa, or customs have a tv crew with them. :laughing:
start with a twitch, then look around in a paranoid manner.
“snake, snake, crocadile, just kidding, it’s a sheep”.
now lick your tyres. Mmmmmm yummy. “i like ice cream”
maybe throw in a bit of basil faulty doing the goose step.
strip off naked shouting “search me ya big cuddly boy, go on, you know you want to”.

limeyphil:
keep an eye out for them, when you see them approaching. start waving like a complete lunatic.
if you have trouble with this, i am willing to train you, but i don’t think it will count towards your dcpc.

i would love to get pulled when the police, vosa, or customs have a tv crew with them. :laughing:
start with a twitch, then look around in a paranoid manner.
“snake, snake, crocadile, just kidding, it’s a sheep”.
now lick your tyres. Mmmmmm yummy. “i like ice cream”
maybe throw in a bit of basil faulty doing the goose step.
strip off naked shouting “search me ya big cuddly boy, go on, you know you want to”.

For gods sake Phil, please film this if it ever happens :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

luckytruck:
if you have a small sticker on the drivers window,
saying that you do not give your permission to be filmed, does this carry any legal weight?

id be pretty annoyed if i was to appear on some internet site,
lets be honest, look at the things the police have lost over the years…
cars, helicopters, drugs, pedophiles, … our digital clip hasn’t got a chance.

is it an offence to eat an apple, on the motorway? are you allowed to change the radio station? light a ■■■?. where is the line?

maybe we should all keep our mobile phones handy, to start filming to police,
and post it all on line… see how that pans out?

Dont do stupid things then you wont get filmed, simples and no you shouldnt be lighting ■■■■, changing the radio station is fine providing the radio is fixed down

You are supposed to have one hand on the steering wheel at all times

Bud143:
You are supposed to have one hand on the steering wheel at all times

and leave the other one for waving at the nice policeman. don’t forget to lick the window.