just discovered them… i know i know :blush: :blush: :blush:

anybody recommend some.

mock the weak in comedy

i would suggest house nation uk but i dont think its yoour kinda stuff

alix776:
mock the weak in comedy

i would suggest house nation uk but i dont think its yoour kinda stuff

ive done teisto.

The BBC has loads (I listen to the various news, business, science and documentary programmes), also the Boxcars711 Old Time Radio Pod feeds.feedburner.com/mysteriousu … format=xml is very entertaining if you are interested in UFO’s, the paranormal etc.

The problem I have is that just doing 12 hour shifts I don’t get time to listen to all my downloads :smiley:

What are you interested in?

Zetorpilot:
What are you interested in?

various, ive downloaded some ricky gervais and some dance music at the moment. i dont really want to fork out for audio books though.

jessicas dad:
… i dont really want to fork out for audio books though.

Yeah. In a way I’m tempted by audible.com (audio books) - they have a vast amount of stuff on there, the quality is supposed to be excellent, but you do need to pay for it and I’m too tight :laughing:

There are lots of free audiobooks on the internet archive - the librivox collection on archive.org (librivox.org). There are some great ones on there, but they are all things for which the copyright has expired. So, you won’t find the latest bestsellers, unlike at audible. Also, as librivox is made by volunteers the quality does vary. There are one or two volunteers there that are unlistenable to, however most of the recordings that I have downloaded from there have been very good or excellent.

For example, if you don’t mind your comedy slightly more dated than Ricky Gervais, there are plenty of PG Wodehouse recordings there made by very, very good readers. I liked librivox.org/the-adventures-of-s … wodehouse/

There is independent music on archive.org as well, I’ve never really looked into it myself but there might well be something to your liking there. Definately worth a look!

‘8 Out of 10 Cats’ is a TV show that comes across well on Podcast. I also listen to the Chris Moyles Podcasts, especially when I haven’t been able to listen to the show; sometimes it’s better to get all the best/funniest bits condensed together! :wink:

marcustandy:
I also listen to the Chris Moyles Podcasts, especially when I haven’t been able to listen to the show; sometimes it’s better to get all the best/funniest bits condensed together! :wink:

A 30 second podcast then■■? Is there even any point in that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

marcustandy:
I also listen to the Chris Moyles Podcasts, especially when I haven’t been able to listen to the show; sometimes it’s better to get all the best/funniest bits condensed together! :wink:

A 30 second podcast then■■? Is there even any point in that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’re old before your time!! Moyles is good (in small enough doses!) :wink:

marcustandy:

garnerlives:

marcustandy:

You’re old before your time!! Moyles is good (in small enough doses!) :wink:

I certainly am, at 23 I should hang off every word that leaves his mouth!!

Like you say he has his moments, and in the right sized amounts is fine. I usually have him on for the 10 minute drive home in the morning, that is just about enough!!