For anyone that listens to Podcasts

Hello to all,

By far the best Podcast ive found is called “Sick and Wrong” it can be downloaded from Itunes, each episode is nearly 2 hours long and they are currently on episode 224, so thats about 448 hours worth of driver friendly entertainment available for free.

Basically the 2 American hosts talk about anything that is sick and wrong, 1 example that springs to mind is a woman that has a Phobia about taking a dump, when she finally manages to take a crap she then showers for 3 hours whilst cleaning the inside of her colon with a toothbrush, they took that story from the US documentry called Obsession but i think it shows you the kind of humour and subjects that are discussed on this show.

If your easily offended then dont download it … you have been warned !! :laughing:

If anyone else has come across a decent podcast then post here

Cheers, Stay safe

Been listening to it from the first one. Does that make me sick and wrong? Lol

rockape2620:
Hello to all,

By far the best Podcast ive found is called “Sick and Wrong” it can be downloaded from Itunes, each episode is nearly 2 hours long and they are currently on episode 224, so thats about 448 hours worth of driver friendly entertainment available for free.

Basically the 2 American hosts talk about anything

thanks mate…now i know not waste my download allowance on it… :smiley:

205:

rockape2620:

I know it is a shame they are American but its very funny none the less…give it a go :laughing:

daleyboy:
Been listening to it from the first one. Does that make me sick and wrong? Lol

That makes you very Sick mate and very wrong…like myself :sunglasses:

rockape2620:

205:

rockape2620:

I know it is a shame they are American but its very funny none the less…give it a go :laughing:

nah thanks,ill stick with this one

205:

rockape2620:

205:

rockape2620:

nah thanks,ill stick with this one

Zane plays awesome music agreed, i prefer the spoken word when driving, each to there own though hey :laughing:

There’s a few episodes of the compare the meerkat podcast on i-tunes which is mildly amusing if you like the “simples”. I only really listen to music podcasts with the Above & Beyond podcast being my fave if you like your trance music. I also like the Radio one mini mix ones as well.

I like the ‘8 out of 10 Cats’ Podcasts - freebies!!

I usually listen to them on my iPhone when out running; I think some folk round here wonder what’s going on with ‘that bloke that laughs while he runs!’ :blush: :laughing:

Hi

I really enjoy the No Agenda show. This can be found at noagendashow.com

The show is presented by John C Dvorak(Buzzkill) and Adam Curry(Crackpot). They deconstruct the news and get to the bottom of whats really going on. There are plenty of crackpot ideas about aliens, earthquake machines and stargates as well as in depth scrutiny of companies and politicians done in the No Agenda show style. The show is supported entirely by donations, this means that Adam and John don’t have to take advertising money and therefore can say what they want without fear of upsetting anyone and loosing money.

Please check out this show and let me know what you think. These guys are great and need your support.

Laterz

Truckergeek

TruckerGeek:
Hi

I really enjoy the No Agenda show. This can be found at noagendashow.com

The show is presented by John C Dvorak(Buzzkill) and Adam Curry(Crackpot). They deconstruct the news and get to the bottom of whats really going on. There are plenty of crackpot ideas about aliens, earthquake machines and stargates as well as in depth scrutiny of companies and politicians done in the No Agenda show style. The show is supported entirely by donations, this means that Adam and John don’t have to take advertising money and therefore can say what they want without fear of upsetting anyone and loosing money.

Please check out this show and let me know what you think. These guys are great and need your support.

Laterz

Truckergeek

Goona check this out tonight …ill let you know what i think :laughing: