Plymouth ferry

Im sailing plymouth to roscoff 2300 can anybody give me advice about the sailing and how long it is so I can plan my ferry rest.

Thank you.

Not used it but their website says it’s an 8 hour crossing at night.

Not done that crossing for a while but seem to remember it being about 7hrs. You’ll find plenty of parking on the right just as you start to climb the hill as you come out of the port so you’ll have no prob finishing your break off. Hope this has been a bit of help.

my gaffer wants me to enough time off before getting on the boat so when it docks im straight of with my rest completed.

yes harry ive just been looking and it says its an 8hr crossing so il get there about 6pm. :wink:

Where you off too mate?

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?aoantp

jessicas dad:
my gaffer wants me to enough time off before getting on the boat so when it docks im straight of with my rest completed.

yes harry ive just been looking and it says its an 8hr crossing so il get there about 6pm. :wink:

That’ll be plenty enough. You can interrupt an 11 hour rest period twice, once to get on and once to get off, so long as you have a total rest period of 11 hours. Sounds like you’ll only be interrupting it once in 13 hours.

dukeofdirt:
Where you off too mate?

I’ve got 10 deliveries round Nantes then reloading and back on the cean boat wed night.

Plenty of parking in plymouth docks

You’re turning into a proper International man JD. Good effort! I don’t even know a driver who drives a British truck abroad.

BTW just outside the docks in Guzz is a curious area called ‘Union Street’ you might get your time off but you’ll not get much rest…

W

My lorry getting serviced.

jessicas dad:

dukeofdirt:
Where you off too mate?

I’ve got 10 deliveries round Nantes then reloading and back on the cean boat wed night.

Tossing it off a bit, aintcha driver? :wink:

you enjoying being across teh water?

gogzy:
you enjoying being across teh water?

It’s ok gogz yeah no problems at all. It’s a lot better driving wise and parking.

jessicas dad:

is that the new 9 hrs off on a bay markings instead of chalk :smiley:

BTW just outside the docks in Guzz is a curious area called ‘Union Street’ you might get your time off but you’ll not get much rest…

lol…spent a few nights down Union Street in my Navy days…aint what it used to be tho… :frowning:

r slicker:

jessicas dad:

is that the new 9 hrs off on a bay markings instead of chalk :smiley:

Beat me to that, :laughing:

RIPPER:

lol…spent a few nights down Union Street in my Navy days…aint what it used to be tho… :frowning:

Haha, if that crest in your avatar is owt to go by, you would only be a casual visitor! I’d love to have a scoot round for old times sake.

Got wrecked in the PT in Pompey with some old shipmates when I got off the ferry once. Had to ring work the next morning to own up that I was too hungover to drive.

Happy days

W

AlexWignall:

RIPPER:

Haha, if that crest in your avatar is owt to go by, you would only be a casual visitor! I’d love to have a scoot round for old times sake.

Got wrecked in the PT in Pompey with some old shipmates when I got off the ferry once. Had to ring work the next morning to own up that I was too hungover to drive.

Happy days

W

Would that be the Park Tavern■■?