Off to France tonight

Heading over from Plymouth to roscoff, my first trip over there lol :astonished:

Slightly pooping myself but thankfully I’m following another driver from our place who apparently knows where we’re going but is a total ■■■■ anyway.

Is there somewhere near the port to park in the morning to finish my daily rest?

You can park in the dock area, almost immediately after you drive off the boat in Roscoff.

Have a good trip, hope the crossing’s a smooth one :wink:

~ Craig

Craig 111:
You can park in the dock area, almost immediately after you drive off the boat in Roscoff.

Have a good trip, hope the crossing’s a smooth one :wink:

~ Craig

Thanks, is the parking signed or is it guesswork lol?

Weather seems calm here at the moment so should be smooth.

Luckily only got 1 delivery, 5ish hours drive then back to roscoff for the Tuesday morning ferry

Hope that you have time for a Rouitier experience of a 6 course meal from 10 to 20 euros,free parking over there,not like the Uk MSA rip off con,don panic if stopped by the Gendarme or the Douanes,a quick CMR and tacho check,and if you are polite,you will be away in a few mins,offer to shake their hand,and a few words in the lingo will go down a treat.
Try a Calvados after your meal,an apple liqueur,add a sugar lump to the glass.
You may CRS vans,they wont stop you,they are are high up on the scale of authority.
If parked up,have a wonder to a town or village near by.

Most off the lorries that are on the boat will pull into the park for an hour or so.

Well I made it without any troubles, not as bad or scary as I thought it would be, don’t know what all the fuss was about lol :astonished: