Planning !!!

Planning is just taking the urinal at the moment .
They obviously think people are stupid and won’t notice they have extended run time’s to accomadate other stupid deliveries and stretch the run’s out …
For example they have me leaving burton and going to blackburn and back to burton Include a 45 min break into this and it is 5 hours thereabout’s …
Now planning have down as 8 hours :laughing: either blackburn has moved and no-one has been told or planning has stretched the run times oot to accomodate another delivery which is due out at 3am but because the depot is ■■■ !! can never get it ready til after 5am …
Sorry not doing it , i will run to normal time’s and expect the next run to be ready as this is the real world and not some dreamy made up planning world .
If the next delivery is not ready i expect to do something else or be sent home , either really i don’t care . But i will not sit for 3 hour’s or more at one of our own depot’s watching the nitwit’s bimble about screwing my night up …

Refused a run last night and had a bit of argumentative discussion about it . Just getting ready to go and planning phone up and add a ridiculous drop onto it … Basically a run you could possible day stop on , but with no night out gear because i don’t do them and a son off school i need to look after so my missus can go to work i said i couldn’t/ won’t do it …
I aired my view’s on planning and that other people in my life do have job’s to go to and i do have home responsibilities in the morning and i,m sick of planning taking the urinal adding bit’s and stretching job’s out …
It will all come to a head soon , i,m not the only one getting tired of it …

They are doing all this to accomodate the dire failing’s off another depot …

try this one:

leave southampton at 5am (starting work at 5)
worthing at 6.30 (3663 wont accept deliveries before 7.30)
mitcham at 8.30
forest gate at 10.45
andover by 3pm

i got that run a couple of months ago. i arrived at forest gate at 12.45 and called the office to tell them i wouldnt be going to andover