Planning!?!

Got back from my run last night at about 5.30pm and saw a couple of the night lads in the yard.
Asked them how they were doing and they just started laughing - they were going to fetch back a couple of tractor units with another driver.
They had a car provided so one could take the two of them and drive back.
The daftest part was that our office had told two of them to start at 5pm and the other to start at 6pm! Unbelievable!

:confused: :confused:

olz69:
:? :confused:

Ditto.

psml :smiley:

davidj247:
Got back from my run last night at about 5.30pm and saw a couple of the night lads in the yard.
Asked them how they were doing and they just started laughing - they were going to fetch back a couple of tractor units with another driver.
They had a car provided so one could take the two of them and drive back.
The daftest part was that our office had told two of them to start at 5pm and the other to start at 6pm! Unbelievable!

i must admit of late[last few weeks] our planning has improved 100%,things were doing now we should of been doing years ago,why the change all of a sudden[id like to think theyve read and taken some of my moaning on here on board and have acted on it :wink: :laughing: ],but i guess w.s and d.i now having a more active role has got a few worried ,instead of doing what they like big brother will be watching them :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: