picture request

Hi does any body have any pictures of P & C HAMILITON from girvan i’m looking for all pics of their fleet. i’m also intrested if anybody has any pics of their older stuff that they used to run cheers

I was lucky to find this one in my back lane once :sunglasses:

And i took this one at Truckfest scotland this year.

Sorry about the big pic it wont let me resize it at the minute :open_mouth: :imp:

thanks for that that will start my collection

Tom_DAF:

Is there any chance you could make it a bit bigger as it doesn’t quite fill the screen on my 72" wide screen monitor.

Thanks.

groups.msn.com/lorryphotos/daf.m … otoID=6119
Heres another :smiley:

Rob K:
Is there any chance you could make it a bit bigger as it doesn’t quite fill the screen on my 72" wide screen monitor.

Thanks.

Can you imagine what it looks like on my tiny laptop? It took me 20 minutes to scroll left so I could find the quote button to write this post! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Is that better?

i was having a look through some old albums over a brew and found these and remembered someone asking for pics of hamiltons

they are not great pics cos they are scanned from photos, and my scanner is crap (my housemates printer has a scanner and my good scanner dont work now :cry: )

anyway, hope these are of some use, i think i may have a couple more in the archives…

Rob K:

Thanks.

Quality!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RATFPML!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tom_DAF:

I was lucky to find this one in my back lane once :sunglasses:

Ouch! That must have been painful! :open_mouth:

Hi daf_xfssc
Found this nice Gallery of Hamiltons fleet and many others. Excellent galleries well done that man

graemestruckpics.fotopic.net/c723033.html

graemestruckpics.fotopic.net/

good site that, bossjock.

Dissappointment :cry: :cry: The gallery has been taken off - pity

euromat:
i was having a look through some old albums over a brew and found these and remembered someone asking for pics of hamiltons

they are not great pics cos they are scanned from photos, and my scanner is crap (my housemates printer has a scanner and my good scanner dont work now :cry: )

anyway, hope these are of some use, i think i may have a couple more in the archives…

I remember a bloke called John who used to drive this motor, scotch bloke with a beard, nice bloke.
He used to drive for an irish firm before that bringing in the salmon to Olaf Foods in Wrexham,
i think the firm was called Seaforth or something like that, blue & white motors

probably seaforde transport from n.ireland who are no longer running.

glenman:
probably seaforde transport from n.ireland who are no longer running.

Thats the one glenman,
it was abot 20yrs ago when i used to tip them, i remember there were some right stars who use to drive for them, up for anything :laughing:

found this one in the album too and remembered about this thread

cant be arsed to put it in photo bucket :wink:

and this one i uploaded a while ago

jon

Saw this in Dunkerque on Friday