P & C HAMILTON

hi does anyone have any pictures of the 3 series scania they used to run also any pictures of there older fleet aswell thank u

Here you go
public.fotki.com/Scottishtruckph … ton_girva/

Brian

daf_xfssc:
hi does anyone have any pictures of the 3 series scania they used to run also any pictures of there older fleet aswell thank u

A bloke used to load from a cold store were i worked he had 3 series with a high roof conversion on it, there was a pic of it posted on here somewhere,
only knew his first name John but he was a real caracter, the last time i saw him he was on for Hayton Coultard, i think that before Hamiltons he may of been on for Seaforde (not sure if i`ve spelt that right) blue & white motors that used to bring in the salmon to our place from ballymena,

theres a pic on the above link showing a scania 93 rigid i think it belonged to thorburns & he sold it to hamilton,s

couple that are my brothers pics but are in my photobucket…

euromat:
couple that are my brothers pics but are in my photobucket…

Nice one euromat, this is the one that the bloke called John drove.

You want to see all the pictures over the office walls,old Volvo F88s,142,143s etc,even hand paintings on the reception room wall,will ask the boss what old pic`s he has. :open_mouth:

Deep Freeze knockin on the side door. They had a few tidy owner drivers motors working for them.