Phone kit for 105XF

Anyone got any ideas on were I can get hold of the phone kit that works from the steering wheel controls and mounts on the dash :question: :confused:

CRISPY:
Anyone got any ideas on were I can get hold of the phone kit that works from the steering wheel controls and mounts on the dash :question: :confused:

Don’t bother, they’re not that good. You’d be better off getting a Parrott hands-free system.

CRISPY:

From Daf? :wink:

You can get it from daf and i think you can get the Parrott hands-free system from them aswell :smiley:

The kit in mine works well with the steering wheel controls/speakers. I think it is a nokia phone but I will have alook at the kit on monday if that helps?

if it has never had it it is far too expensive to retrofit, get a parrot, better quality though cant use steering wheel controls.

The DAF kit requires an ecu, some software, programming, speaker etc etc.

Get a Borg head set! :slight_smile:

Or you could just get a seperate cab phone and divert yours to it when you’re driving. I don’t think they make the nokia ones anymore but you can still get a Motorola fixed cab phone and they look alright. I think Volvo have the best idea, you just pop a sim card in the dash and hey presto, Fanny’s a rude bird!

Heres a list of the Phones for a DAF phone kit

http://www.daf.com/dafacccatalogus/de/-1201788.htm

Never had any problems with one

Geoff