phone kit

Can any one recommend a blue tooth handsfree kits for wagons please, just changed vehicles and need to put them in 3 premiums.
Thanks

parrott, its as good as owt, about 40 quid on ebay

Yeah good kits, I have one in my pickup and had a newer one with iPod connection in my car. The truck I drive now has the old style parrot and it’s sold.

green456:
parrott, its as good as owt, about 40 quid on ebay

Totally agree +1

got the parrot 3200LS in my truck and its great, good system and easy to fit :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Parrot, don’t know the model but it’s black and white screen with the twisty knob. We have another with a kenwood cd player with Bluetooth built in, it saves having something else cluttering the dash

Id also recommend a Parrot after having one fit in my truck a few years ago and also one in my van, think they are the 3200 version but easy to use and works through your vehicle speakers. Wouldnt say they were easy to fit but then when it comes to wires im a complete tool … :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Yep, we’ve had several different hands free systems and some were dam expensive and yes the parrot system was the best, the cheapest and most reliable we had, simple to use with any bluetooth phone and very clear audio.

We have Nokia car kits in our older trucks, the newer ones all get Parrot. The sound quality is better on the Parrot.