Phil Hanley Driver

Hi i hope you get this message,

You were on the A57 coming from the M1 towards Worksop 15/7/04 last night !!! now i am quite happy doing 40mph in my new job with B&Q as i get paid by the hour, and its entirely your decision to go as fast as you want on that stretch of road, ( just hope you dont kill anyone and spend an entirety behind a cell ■■■■■■■ door to earn a few pence more) for me i get paid by the hour so im not in any rush , so you go on my son dip your bread fly past me get there and wait 4 hours for your next load to be ready ,no hardship to me im cool understressed and as happy as Larry ( whos Larry?).

May i just add though that at 22;00 when its almost dark ( pretty ■■■■ dark actually and almost darkness itself in fact) it might be a good idea to put some ■■■■■■■ lights on so the other people on the road can see you!!!.

I noticed you didnt have the **STUPID** blue lights adorned by so many others but you could at least have put something on, i hear Wilkinsons are doing a good range in torches at the minute…

What`s the rush■■?.

Chill out Bro. just put some ■■■■■■■ light`s on when it gets dark…

Yours Jammy :slight_smile::):):)…

do you work at redhouse jammy
i passed one of their daf`s yesterday,it had the hays badge removed,has transport been taken inhouse,or had it just rubbed off
jon

I work out of Grantham for TNT Jon Boy we have Volvo FH12s ive only been there a week so im not to sure who runs the transport at Redhuose.

ere Jammy, was in Grantham B&Q depot last night… i run for the swindon depot…

Tiggz are you quite small? and excuseme for asking but quite old too?.

PMSL

jammy I’m sure you could have asked that question in a more gentle way but then I guess to the point often works best.

jammymutt:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Class :exclamation: . There’s nowt like subtlety :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Poor Tiggz :frowning: . She’s only 27 I think :smiley:

jammymutt:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, Jammy, dont mince ya words pal… Hope you got a strong head or a crash Helmet… me thinks you is gonna be needing that!!.. :laughing: :laughing:

well he ain’t havin my tin 'at

pam

:blush: :unamused:

:grimacing: It’s nearly as good as the quote you came out with a few months back … :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

run jammy run… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jammy mate, did you get the reg■■? It sounds like one of our night men. flaming nutters some of em. If ya did get the reg ill have a word with the gaffer, not havin someone give me a bad reputation.

On the B&Q front, is Colin Emmerson still in charge?? if so tell him Martin from his Deans days says hello.

Cheers

Martin.

jammymutt:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
so hes an old short arse,then jammey
is he fat too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
jon

jon boy 100:

jammymutt:

jon

:grimacing: jb100, Tiggz is a lassie not a bloke :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

This thread just gets better. Talk about foot in mouth disease… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Poor lass :frowning:

Rob K:

jon boy 100:

jammymutt:

jon

:grimacing: jb100, Tiggz is a lassie not a bloke :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

This thread just gets better. Talk about foot in mouth disease… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Poor lass :frowning:

that makes it even worse for jammy,how corse,he must come from yorkshire and i thought i was blunt :laughing:
ps hows the job front coming on rob how about going over the water with brian yeardley :question:
sorry tiggz :astonished: no offence :smiley:
jon

Gonna have a wonder down to Transmec on Monday I think :smiley: . I might just have another week off coz I’ve just come into some money :grimacing:

Btw, jb100, we’re meant to be harsh, we’re Yorkshire boys :grimacing:. Shovels don’t exist here :grimacing:

Rob K:
Gonna have a wonder down to Transmec on Monday I think :smiley: . I might just have another week off coz I’ve just come into some money :grimacing:

Btw, jb100, we’re meant to be harsh, we’re Yorkshire boys :grimacing:. Shovels don’t exist here :grimacing:

it reminds me when i was on the coaches in italy we had a scottish lass there,looked very plain in uniform.we all whent out for a pizza and a drink or three,my remark of “bye heck lass thee srubs up well” didnt go down to well :laughing:
pm the word from transmec,im`not working monday ether
if you won some money it must be your round :smiley:
jon

you got a new job yet yet Rob or still at Featherstones

Well you go and find out then if you’re not working :grimacing: Find out how much they’ll pay you for you to introduce them to another new driver as well :grimacing: then we’ll go halves and go for a ■■■■-up on the money :grimacing: