Peter Roff colours

I would like to do a model of a Peter Roff scania or volvo.Do any ex Roff drivers on here have an idea what the blue paint code is?My mate has done two but is not happy with the colour.Cheers :smiley:

Hi extrucker,

I’ve moved your post into this forum, because it stands a much better chance of getting the answer you need. :wink:

Cheers mate :smiley:

Aircraft blue? I had similar colours to Roff’s, that was the blue I used, don’t know the codes though :wink:

There is a model WSI Peter Roff on ebay now. It’s a custom build so you could try asking the seller what they used.

extrucker:
I would like to do a model of a Peter Roff scania or volvo.Do any ex Roff drivers on here have an idea what the blue paint code is?My mate has done two but is not happy with the colour.Cheers :smiley:

The man who would know is Lord Loopy

It would normally depend on how long his poor bloody drivers had spent cleaning the â– â– â– â–  things, at 10am they were Aircraft blue, by 4pm they were skyline white LOL.
We shared their yard until 1993, it was devastating to watch, get home saturday, cleaning until Sunday afternoon, then back out to Dover, tutt tutt

This is from a post by Trucker Ash
[/quote]

Does anyone remember this article from Trucking International magazine?
Cant remember the date, but it makes good reading.

[/quote]

ainacs:
This is from a post by Trucker Ash

Does anyone remember this article from Trucking International magazine?
Cant remember the date, but it makes good reading.

[/quote]

[/quote]
I think it would be about 1985

Terry had hair then!!!

I thought I’d do some photo-shoppery and attempt to join the two pics together to see what it would look like:

I had to leave a little white space in the middle, because there just wasn’t any usable material on the left hand edge of the pic on the right.

:bulb: It nearly became a good pic. :frowning:

dieseldave:
I thought I’d do some photo-shoppery and attempt to join the two pics together to see what it would look like:

I had to leave a little white space in the middle, because there just wasn’t any usable material on the left hand edge of the pic on the right.

:bulb: It nearly became a good pic. :frowning:

a two piece jigsaw … ya dun well … :smiley: