Ove Ostergaard,if they still exsist..a favour please

I’m after their paint codes for the light/dark green and white they use/used. I’m not sure they exist in their own right anymore and might not be painting the trucks up as they used to.
Tried a couple of emails to several addresses but no response, probably spammed’ me!
Thanks in advance.

Ove Ostergaard was bought out by the flower firm they used to haul for around three or four years ago.

AFAIK Ove now works with his son’s transport company, doing more or less the same work as before.

Sorry, that doesn’t help with getting a paint code, but may explain why you don’t get any response to e-mails.

~ Craig

Funny that they’ve kept the website going…Thanks for the info.

Any idea of the son’s company, maybe Old Man Ove might just know still?

Yes taken over by Alex Andersen, dark green. Best bet for paint codes would be the Volvo dealer in Odense, try www autohuset vestergaaard and call them. I’m parked at AA’s Greve place now and theres an old colour drawbar next to me, if he’s here in morn I’ll ask, maybe paint code in the door area as on a Scania.

I’ll try your lead and appreciate you looking for any paint codes on the wagon but if it’s like my Scania it was supplied in white and sprayed in house/locally to Ove’s workshop.

Any luck with Volvo in Odense? The truck was still there when I left this morn, presume driver on hols. Is that your’s in the picture you put up? NL reg now?