Persil are now at it!

I am sure some of you no marks want this advert banned as well !!
Clicky

Excellent, we can start using Persil to go with the Lenor we switched to when we saw their as.

As on the Lenor thread, have complained to the Tading Standards. Check the Lenor thread for the address.

scanialady142:
As on the Lenor thread, have complained to the Tading Standards. Check the Lenor thread for the address.

Complained about what exactly ?

I couldn’t see anything in that advert that was incorrect or gives a bad impression of HGV drivers.

tachograph:
Complained about what exactly ?

I was wondering that, what is the basis for complaint? Reducing needless truck journeys sounds like a good idea to me.

Paul

I asked on the Lenor thread what it is exactly we are supposed to be complaining about because I sure can’t see it in either advert, no reply so far.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

a real bit of lorry bashing going on lately.

jessicas dad:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

a real bit of lorry bashing going on lately.

Where?

Is it the smell of the lorry driver? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont have a problem with it I think it’s great but does the number sound correct to you on the lenor ad 13000 wagons a year surley thats a bit over the top on the estimate of savings.

wagonlad:
Dont have a problem with it I think it’s great but does the number sound correct to you on the lenor ad 13000 wagons a year surley thats a bit over the top on the estimate of savings.

All adverts exaggerate or bend the truth. If you buy a certain soft drink you won’t get slapped by an orange man. Buying a certain car doesn’t mean you will be chased down the road by flames or will have an entire city to drive around all by your self. Buying a particular brand of cider does not mean you having arrows hitting the bar counter next to you. Certain cleaning products probably don’t kill 99.9% of all germs, what’s 0.1% of a germ anyway? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I didn’t actually realise until I saw these two threads that people actually watched adverts at anything less than 30x speed these days. :stuck_out_tongue:

jimboy124:
I am sure some of you no marks want this advert banned as well !!
Clicky

i rest my ■■■■■■■ case !!

Do you not realise you are wasting your time…

And does it really really matter !!!

scanialady142:

why oh why would any body of sound mind be bothered to do that !!

i get it now its a cunning plan to increase the hedgehog appreciation society
why do a lot of adverts use hedgehogs crossing the road why not oaps using zimmer frames or frogs or doesnt that have the same appeal as a prickly hedgehog :smiley: :smiley:

what the [zb] is a no mark, is it cos i’m a steve?

biggusdickusgb:
what the [zb] is a no mark, is it cos i’m a steve?

NOMARK

thanks jimboy

i have ambition i want to sell lenor and persil :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

coffeholic said. Certain cleaning products probably don’t kill 99.9% of all germs, what’s 0.1% of a germ anyway?

domestos said it kills 99.9% of all germs dead

any other way ■■

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: