Big cheer for lenor

hi all,
just seen the new lenor advertisment. according to the voice over since people have swicthed to lenor concentrate 5000 lorries have been took off the road! and if only everyone would swicth to this new eco friendly product then they can make another 9000 lorries disappear!, love to see the figures to back this up?, dare say the wagons proctor and gamble have took off delivering lenor are no doubt used to get more pringles out…lenor?..lekn*b more like!.. :unamused:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27955

We’ve switched to using it.

There might be something true about Lenor making things disappear.
The Kit Man at Tynecastle has been using Lenor on the team strips since Romanov took over.
It’s made the 11 players in maroon disappear every week. :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

I complained to the ASA about this ad - see here:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ight=lenor

Don’t buy it …

It seems that just about every advert these days is designed to display a companies eco friendly credentials. :unamused:

Kids TV is full of eco messages and other right on views. :imp:

And what about these programs that show animals being killed,cooked and eaten. I admit I have not seen it but judging by the effect on some members of my household it pulls no punches. It’s a pity they won’t allow road safety adverts to be as graphic. Same goes for drug abuse, solvent abuse, railways etc. :bulb:

It seems you can show or say what you want as long as you are “on message” :imp:

gsm31:
The Kit Man at Tynecastle has been using Lenor on the team strips since Romanov took over.
It’s made the 11 players in maroon disappear every week. :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t make them disappear against the Fenian scum last week or the sheep shaggers this did it? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

just a thought.

i wonder how much harder the plant has too work, too make the concentrated product, as opposed too a normal one■■? surely if the plant has too work harder, they are pumping more crap out of their chimneys, into the nice clean fluffy enviroment, they are alledgedly trying too protect.

chilistrucker:
just a thought.

i wonder how much harder the plant has too work, too make the concentrated product, as opposed too a normal one■■? surely if the plant has too work harder, they are pumping more crap out of their chimneys, into the nice clean fluffy enviroment, they are alledgedly trying too protect.

Probably not at all, since the “normal” stuff is probably diluted at the plant before it goes out.

Coffeeholic:

dont you think neil we should stand together like the french. :wink: :bulb:

gsm31:
It’s made the 11 players in maroon disappear every week. :lol: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

Pity the kitman didn’t use it before the game against the Dons at the weekend… third place should be ours. Oh well - well done Jambo’s - you obviously need the points more than us at the moment. Bring on Jurgen’s Bayern Munchen… that should be good. Sleeping giants versus sleeping Aberdonian’s.

jessicas dad:

Coffeeholic:

dont you think neil we should stand together like the french. :wink: :bulb:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

imagine a proctor and gamble driver being told that since we are now selling smaller bottles, we dont need your truck on the road but think of the the millions of women who will be able to put their bed sheets out on the line in the nice clean air. meanwhile her businessman husband is flying all over the world shoving his carbon footprint right up your backside!!..still we will give you a good reference.

Its just a shame that the majority of the UK are unaware that all their Recycling Plastics,Metals,Paper and Cardboard get stuffed in a Container and shipped half way round the world, then off the other end by Truck to a processing plant then back down the Port by Truck then by Ship back to the UK.etc

Well Eco Friendly I’d say :unamused:

Proctor & Gamble are just another Company thats jumped on the Eco bandwagon spieling out Crap which your average General Public believes.
The majority of goods that you buy now all come from CHINA ,
which is puffing out the fumes for the world as we have NO Industry anymore.

So when the EU say “we’ve cut our CO2 emissions”
we probably have, cause most of our Industry/emissions have gone over to the Far East :wink: who are building ■■■■ knows how many coal fired power stations every WEEK

Im sure a few thousand Lorry journeys in the UK aint gonna save the planet.

I heard a few weeks ago TESCO (who I ■■■■■■■ hate anyway)are shipping their wine to Manchester from Liverpool on the canals,thus saving X amount of Lorries :unamused:
1,How does the Wine get to Liverpool?(not seen many vineyards there)
2,What happens when it gets to Manchester?

Im pretty sure it comes to Liverpool by Truck or Ship and when it gets to Manchester it gets offloaded onto a Truck.
So what was the ■■■■■■■ point of the Press release?To make Tesco’s appear all Green and Eco Friendly and great,when they are a bunch of greedy ruthless ■■■■■ who’s sole purpose is to make as much money as possible,with absolutely no regard for anyone or anything and if you really delve into it,the environment also!!!

My Arse is more Green :wink:

bikemonkey:
My Arse is more Green :wink:

The Doctor can probably give you some kind of ointment for that. :wink: :smiley:

I’ll definately buy Lenor from now on. I reckon me doing that will offset the new ‘Peoples Car’ that the Indians are building - 80’s technology (baaad for environment :frowning: :unamused: ) and all for 1200 quid. They are aiming to sell about 10million! :open_mouth: :unamused:

All them Indians on bikes will soon have cars - so they can share in our luxury misery of traffic jams trapped in tin boxes! :unamused:

I heard a few weeks ago TESCO (who I [zb] hate anyway)are shipping their wine to Manchester from Liverpool on the canals,thus saving X amount of Lorries
1,How does the Wine get to Liverpool?(not seen many vineyards there)
2,What happens when it gets to Manchester?

It’s to stop the scallies from nicking the booze is why they are doing this
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hammer:
I’ll definately buy Lenor from now on. I reckon me doing that will offset the new ‘Peoples Car’ that the Indians are building - 80’s technology (baaad for environment :frowning: :unamused: ) and all for 1200 quid. They are aiming to sell about 10million! :open_mouth: :unamused:

There isn’t a short bloke with a toothbrush moustache involved in this is there? Last time a country built a people’s car they invaded Poland shortly afterwards. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

hammer:

There isn’t a short bloke with a toothbrush moustache involved in this is there? Last time a country built a people’s car they invaded Poland shortly afterwards. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ja, ze indianz are coming!

Although I’m not sure if they will be invading Poland…mind you there isn’t actually anyone living in Poland at the moment so they could do what they like couldn’t they? :unamused: :smiling_imp:

And another thing . . . . . . . . . . .

Where’s their consideration for us that use the bigger lenor bottles as part of our en suite conversion of an evening ?

If I had to use one of these smaller bottles, I’d have to swill out part way through the night.

Harumph !! !! !!

:unamused: