Discuss......

Is there a true word in that advert?? :open_mouth:

Well they haven’t lied about hours! :stuck_out_tongue:

At the top it says “WiFi”…yeah it does smell a bit like cow “output”, very wiffy.

Maybe it’s time the gov passed a law banning brokers or at the very least making them state that they are a broker and not a training provider, a bit like they have to in financial services. Would also love to know whether any of the companies scrolling across the bottom of the page actually have had anything to do with these people - suspect not.

Previous thread about this company…

viewtopic.php?t=112668&p=1719299

Well I’ve never seen anyone’s home shopping delivered in an artic…:stuck_out_tongue:

F-reds:
Is there a true word in that advert?? :open_mouth:

Well internet shopping IS on the rise

Just the spelling and grammar would put me off that bloody cowboy outfit.

peterm:

You’re just posh mate! :smiley:

Don’t buy them anymore but, when there is a news item about driver shortages in the uk its followed by multiple adverts for hgv training schools, been going on for years it’s just them desperate for pupils to rob.
Was out with a driver who had not long passed his test and paid £1200 to get his class 1 licence for 16 hours and test, seems a bit steep or is that the going rate?
A follow on, has anyone put any one off from spending/wasting there money on getting there hgv licence?
Recovery driver who came out to rescue me was telling me he was going for training and would be paying £2800 for his C then C+E, told me what sort of hours he was wanting to work and what he was earning on his present job, and told him to spend his money on a good holiday, hopefully he will.

Evil8Beezle:

peterm:

Yup, most of us from around Brixton/Clapham were pretty posh. :smiley:

peterm:

Evil8Beezle:

peterm:

Yup, most of us from around Brixton/Clapham were pretty posh. :smiley:

Oh, that’s how you got to Oz…
I didn’t realise you were that old! :stuck_out_tongue:

But on the point of spelling and grammar, it bugs me as well in something like an advert or professional communication. Along with my concerns that education isn’t what it used to be, as I didn’t excel… So WTF were these young muppets that wrote this crap doing back at school? :open_mouth:
As for TNUK, yes some posters can’t spell for toffee, but they chose a different path and it’s not a job prerequisite. Plus we can’t all be good at everything…