Permenent job at last

It’s been along 3 months since passing my class 1 and about 300 job applications later.
Someone has took it upon them to offer me a newbie gold dust job.

I applied to these a month after passing my class 1 and was told em nope,
but we will keep you on file ( I was thinking never heard this before). So
I just kept on applying. I have done agency work in between but although the money
is good it is not something I would want to do permenent.

Anyway phone rings last week and get asked to go for an assesment today on the
containers. I tried not to rip his arm off and gracefully accepted. :slight_smile:
I went at 3 this afternoon and it lasted untill after 5. He then takes
me back and says have a seat while I speak to the boss. 5 minutes later
the boss asks me in and says can you start Tuesday. I said sure but the weight
just dissapeared off my shoulders. Monday to Friday occasional night out. And some
Saturdays if I want. So there is hope out there for newbies.

Well done that man…good luck mate…percerverance pays off :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That is excellent news and, as you say, gives newbies more hope :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have noticed that most of the newbies getting F/T permanent jobs recently has been on C+E artics… or have I missed something :question:

If this is the case then it seems that going for both the C and then the C+E quickly afterwards is the way to go in this current climate - comments please…

Wow just realised I beat Rog…I want a gold star

Yeah I done a back to back course but c+e was about 6 weeks after the first.
I was told at the place I got a job at that things have got busier hence the job.
But cheers guys the questions I have asked have all been answered by you veteren
drivers and been a good help. But am sure it won’t be the last of my questions. :slight_smile:

Data Academy:
Wow just realised I beat Rog…I want a gold star

tea drinker:
But am sure it won’t be the last of my questions.

Keep 'em coming :smiley: - no daft questions - just some daft answers :laughing: :laughing:

Well done!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thankyoooooo Rog

ABSOLUTE MAGIC!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

WELL DONE!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope all goes well for you

Stu

Awesome news, well done mate :smiley: