Got my first job at last

After struggling through the last 3months of low paid and silly o clock starts, iv`e finally got a full time job driving a dustcart for serco.

I planned to do cat c work for a bit and then go on to c+e, best laid plans and all that :unamused:

I got a call from the agency to work at serco`s for a week and at the end they asked if i was interested in a full time position with them.After finding out about t he salary holidays etc etc i snatched his hand off (ive still got it here somewhere :laughing: ) £10.40 ph 39 hr weeks 5 days a week … its not what i wanted to do when i became a lgv driver but we work to live after all, not the other way around.

degsy:
After struggling through the last 3months of low paid and silly o clock starts, iv`e finally got a full time job driving a dustcart for serco.

I planned to do cat c work for a bit and then go on to c+e, best laid plans

Hi degsy, where have you been hiding :question:

Glad to see you’ve got a job at last mate :smiley:

IMHO, you’re going about it the right way, but just would ya look at the hourly rate. Bloody brilliant-- Good Luck degsy :smiley:

did the dustcarts for a bit - not a bad job - lots of reversing into tight spots for experience - only downside I found was that they put the auto lever the wrong way around - push forwards to go back & pull back to go forwards :confused: :confused:

Good luck with the job hope you enjoy it

Cheers guys.
i`m more of a lurker dave, â– â– â– â– â– â–  even :wink: