Newbie,my first job.yippee

hi there i posted a while ago that i had passed my c+e and im now pleased to say that i have got my first job.
now i have to say that ive been working in car logistics for 4 years transporting cars using a 3.5t crafter and a 3.5t trailer.
but i went for an interview with a transporter company
then asked to come for an assessment drive and lo and behold ive got the job.
start 2 weeks training in a week.
im over the moon that ive got this as my first job,as its good pay decent kit and they do look after you.
hope to see and chat more on here as i get on with the job,dave

Well done. Always good to get a permanent job too.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Good to get an employer who realises the value of on the job training. All the very best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats and well done on the permanent job pal! [emoji1303][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done on the permanent job fella, As Pete said nice to see a company giving 2 weeks training usually nowadays its “Hi there’s your keys,are you still here?”
Good luck with it.

Congratulations.

Let us know how you get on

Thanks for the comments.i cant believe ive landed such a good job 1st time.yeah 2 weeks training and ongoing too all the benefits.still hasnt fully sunk in yet but just wanna get going now.i will update when training starts.i thought id have to have a spell on agency but it shows there are companies prepared to take a new passer and train them and give them the support

The trouble is these days with that many agencies about new passes think that’s all there is,not knocking new passes at all we all were once but there are companies that will train and take new passes which is always better.