Paul Ince

Is it right that Blackburn got rid of him so soon? Considering the amount of trouble they went to to get him in the first place before the start of the season. I mean yes he’d not been a top league manager but he had proven he had got “stickatitabaility” with the dons etc and seemed to work wonders once given the time. But football is a cut throat world as we all know and if the results aren’t going your way theres a chance you’ll get the boot.

Also PI is out of a job now, as is Roy Keane, and may soon be joined by Mark Hughes if results don’t go his way, all boys that were used to succeeding in Sir Alex’s squad, seems Stevie Bruce is the only one doing a good job of it at the mo!

Another also what is it with Inceys right eye everytime he was interviewed on the BBC/Sky it was all over the place, is it a lazy eye or whats the score with that? (not taking the pee there seriously wondering what its all about)

et fin.

I think they were right, wonder who’ll replace him?

souness is the odd on favourite apparently, but they want someone in before saturday match, and he goes away tomorrow or day after on holiday…who knows! I’m not a Rovers supporter btw just interested on peoples thoughts

How about David O’Leary? :laughing: