Job vacancy excellent rate of pay

Any Toon fans on here? It looks like Pardew has gone. You can’t blame him after all the flak that he has unfairly got by a lot of fans, flak that should have been aimed at Ashley, the guy who runs it as a business first and a football club second.
Who do we get next, and will he do any good as long as Ashley is calling the shots.

OK, I get it, (4 days and no response) nobody gives a ■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As long as he don’t do much at Palace i’ll be happy!!!
Leicester need to turn things around :unamused: :unamused:

tango boy:

Did you mention Leicester just to wind me up, they knocked us out of the cup today :smiling_imp:

robroy:

tango boy:

Did you mention Leicester just to wind me up, they knocked us out of the cup today :smiling_imp:

Sorry to hear :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

was hoping they would lure mclaren,but it doesnt look like hes interested. :frowning:

commonrail:
was hoping they would lure mclaren,but it doesnt look like hes interested. :frowning:

Not sure I’d want McClaren, or Steve Bruce either, if only for his ex Sunderland connection.
I know it’s unlikely but I reckon Glenn Hoddle still has a lot to offer in football management, and he fits the bill for Ashley… ie. he’s Southern :unamused: , and has Spurs connections who Ashley is a fan of. Maybe not the first choice of a lot of fans, but I can’t think of any better option at the moment.
Also I reckon Sven would be OK, but he wouldn’t, be able to put up with Ashley’s restrictions and meddling, it would be the same situation as Keegan again.
Anyway, another defeat yesterday, so here,s to yet another mediocre season. :unamused: :cry: