An English Manager?

An Englishman running the national squad?? this cant be right surely the English will now be seen as racist for employing one of their own?.

The Brazilian said no and the Englishman said yes whats it like to be second best?.

I always thought Kenny Dalgleish would be the man for the job but we’ll wait and see if an Englishman can actually do anything .

Hearts and Gretna in europe?.

Is it the end for football as we know it?.

Oh my GOd the next thing we know Accrington Stanley will be coming back in to the league …

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Good Luck Mr Mclaren i never thought the day would come when i wished all the best to the English but if they have the bottle to employ an Englishman as their national coach i hope they win something and show the world the English can provide good coaches.

maclaren not my first choice thats for sure.

curbishley should of got the gig , look at what he did at charlton with little or no budget, maclaren spent millions (on mainly foreign players i might add) and there league position is shocking . done well in the second hand european cup though :laughing: :wink:

is he staying on as the boros manager or is some one else in line for that job. i think graham souness could go to the boro and get a great reception :open_mouth:

jon