Pat Kennett's 'World Truck Series'

Over the last year or so I have started collecting this excellant series of ‘period’ books. I have now arrived at a question which somebody on here might be able to help with:

The highest number in the series that I have seen is #14 - Leyland. However a couple of pages in there is a list of further titles ‘In Preparation’, these include Foden, BMC & Guy, Mack, Albion & some others I think. Has anybody seen any of the books beyond #14?

Any thoughts appreciated, Andrew.

I started to collect those.I think I got to about three or four,then the newsagent who was ordering them for me sold up and I never bothered after that.
Cheers Dave.

Pebbles 74:
Over the last year or so I have started collecting this excellant series of ‘period’ books. I have now arrived at a question which somebody on here might be able to help with:

The highest number in the series that I have seen is #14 - Leyland. However a couple of pages in there is a list of further titles ‘In Preparation’, these include Foden, BMC & Guy, Mack, Albion & some others I think. Has anybody seen any of the books beyond #14?

Any thoughts appreciated, Andrew.

The Leyland book No 14 was the last one published-I don’t know the reason I’m afraid -sad because they were good books I thought. Tim

The Leyland book No 14 was the last one published-I don’t know the reason I’m afraid -sad because they were good books I thought. Tim

Possibly Pat passed away while these were still in the prep stage and before they could be published, not sure exactly the year he died but I always enjoyed his informative articles in the magazines. Franky.

I`ve seen a few for sale on e bay

I think Pat died around late 1993. I remember meeting him at the old CCVC show at BP Truckstop, Rugby in June and he was looking unwell then. Sadly missed.

Dave the Renegade:
I started to collect those.I think I got to about three or four,then the newsagent who was ordering them for me sold up and I never bothered after that.
Cheers Dave.

The BMC & Guy book might have been interesting Dave!!!

David :laughing:

5thwheel:

Dave the Renegade:
Cheers Dave.

The BMC & Guy book might have been interesting Dave!!!

David :laughing:

I think I might have got the Guy book David :laughing: :laughing: .
Cheers Dave.