Passed x3

Hi all,

Just to announce that I passed theory, hpt and case studies this morning. Well chuffed!
92 for theory, 83 for hpt and 43 for case studies. Not perfect but a pass is a pass, and I did revise for all except case studies :slight_smile: . Some of them questions were a bit daft to say the least.

Can I recommend anyone learning to get an app called deep river development - theory pro, it’s very good with mock exams and lots of hpt videos to watch/practise. It’s around 11 quid I think and money well spent.

Cheers

P.S

That was in Ipswich if anyone’s in the area, easy to park and find :slight_smile:

Well done. All the best with the practical. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done just about to book my theory and hpt did you do them all in one day?

Many folks do. It’s down to personal choice and test availability.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Peter will phone them see what’s available

Much easier online.

Looked online but could only book one at a time

That’s how it works. When you get to the end of booking one test it will ask you if you want to book another. Click that and away you go. If you cant get them consecutive you can change appointments until you get the combination you want.

Or call our office on Monday and they will do it for you.

Great stuff thank you Peter

Hi David,

Well there’s not much to add to that because Peter has kindly filled you in :slight_smile: ,
I didn’t even book it online, my training provider booked it all for me and just lucky it was all the same day I guess. There is an app I can recommend if your interested?

Well done Dan. I’m just waiting for my provisional to book mine, hoping to have a positive experience same as you.

Thanks Dan I’ve download the app u suggested seems really good I’ve not chosen a trainer yet was going to do my theory first then look for a trainer want to do my c then c+e thanks for the help