Theory Test - Take 3 - Passed

Got my 3rd Theory test booked for 8am tommorow morning. Been up all day doing as much HPT as i can. and am getting a quite consistant 65 / 75 at home.
Hopefully i can pull off the same at the Test centre.

Wish me Luck :slight_smile:

GOOD LUCK BigJon, pass it and move on quickly!

Good Luck! Go for it .

BigJon you can do it

sorry its late but good luck for today.

he will be on it now so i wonder if we could all help him telepathically!

let us know how you get on

Finally passed the â– â– â– â–  thing. :smiley:

Got 51/75 for the HPT and 59/60 for the Theory

Had 1 clip that i had 0 points for , as i clicked in an innapropriate manner and will score 0 for this clip. Strange thing was i had the same clip on my first test and clicked the same times etc and didnt get a big fat 0 for it …

Still a pass is a pass :smiley:

Now for the fun part at last.

:smiley: :smiley: BACK OF THE NET :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WELL DONE THAT MAN!

Well Done :laughing: :laughing:
Go for your cat. C now :exclamation:

BigJon:
Finally passed the â– â– â– â–  thing. :smiley:

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS BigJon :smiley: :smiley:

**WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY** :D :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY** :D :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ty all :slight_smile:

just need to wait for my ribs to heal up now :slight_smile: dont want them to hinder my ability to drive while under instruction / examination :slight_smile:

for those who didnt know. i fell out the back of my 7.5t on sunday bruising my ribs (suspect maybe a broken rib in there too, doctors seem to have missed it , basically my ribs click and give extreme shooting pain when i stretch with both my arms.)

Going with Grants of Cannock for my Training. £739 for 1on1 20 hours training, Test fee included in price. its in an N reg Scania 93M 220.

well done mate,

just the easy part to do now! :laughing: :laughing:

well done big jon on theory test pass

WELL DONE BigJon!

Don’t laugh, ribs will heel quicker!

Stu