Passed today! Big thanks to all at chevron

Well today was my retest at 8.45 at llay in north Wales

My day as most started with a bit of reverse practice which went good and then the drive to the test centre and then my journey began reverse and question and answers followed by a drive to Chester and back which went well even tho there must have been every rd in Chester with roadworks on it but other than just having a good glance at the rd ahead went pretty much without a hitch

Returning to test ctr tho I turned onto a single country lane 10 minutes from finishing and I could not think of what the speed limit was so there I sat at 30mph in a 40!!! I realised my mistake after a cpl of hundred yards and then put my welly down to 40 to which the examiner said I thought you didn’t want to pass then for a sec I thought ■■■■ I have failed and I must have said sorry about 3 times but I then thought John forget and just drive to which 10 minutes later the best words ever well John Iam pleased to tell you you have passed with only 4 minors

Absolutely made up!!!

A big thanks to all at chevron again and most of all to paul who pug up with my driving for 24 hrs I owe paul a lot so thanks again and I will be in touch with a nice bottle of red for his efforts

If anyone in cheshire or n Wales is thinking of doing training I would highly recommend chevron in Flint

Well Done. Great feeling isn’t it?

A good load of passes today. I am sure the troop will be along with the fireworks soon.

Good luck with your future career

Dean

congatulations dude , Its a great feeling … whats the plan now then c +e or get some cat c experience ■■

Good luck with the job hunt if thats your chosen route , a good few newbies on here have got jobs shortly after getting the license (my self included)
i ve been in my first cat c job for two weeks now and am loving it ,… The boss said he will sort my c +e training when the time comes , so im not gonna argue :wink:

cheers mike

Congratulations, nice result with only 4 minors. :wink: :smiley:
Whats the plan now? C+E or find a job?

Well done mate, goodluck in the future! :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass

good result too

all the best

Jen x

Well done mate great to hear you passed. :smiley:

Well done mate

Thanks for the replies everyone and the fireworks ROG

I am going to hopefully drive for a year or so and gain some experience and then look at my c+e licence training just waiting for my licence and digi card to come so I can go prepared for applying for jobs got to sort my cv out so will be doing that this week

Thanks again everyone and congrats to all that have passed this week

John

Wanna-b-a-newbie:
I am going to hopefully drive for a year or so and gain some experience and then look at my c+e licence training

What are the job prospects like when only having a C licence as opposed to have a CE licence in your area?

Congratulations on your pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , I bet you can’t stop grinning :smiley: . I was in touch with Chevron not too long ago & found them very helpful as well as flexable, which is useful if you have an awkward shift pattern like mine :laughing: . Good luck with the job hunt :smiley:

Nice one!

Hard to wipe the smile from your face isn’t it :stuck_out_tongue:

The driving is pretty simple at the end of the day, but when you are in a test situation it is a nightmare. Seems like every bad situation happens only on your test and never on your lessons.

Well done , 4 minors is an excellent result

Hi ROG

There are some jobs on the internet class c positions and a few on the jobcentre most are turning out to be agency which doesn’t bother me but a few have said no not unless u have 2 years experience a few have been helpful but have said as soon as you get your digi card ring us back ( hopefully it will come soon ) I am at the moment working for a trailer manufacturer making horseboxes through an agency but have got a interview with driver hire next week so hopefully won’t be making trailers for too long I have only been there a week and it feels like a month looking forward to getting out on that road

Thanks everyone for the replies

John