Passed cat CE today

Hi all,

I haven’t been on the forums much lately as I’ve been in Glasgow doing training and all my mates seem to have broadband that isn’t working or waiting to be installed.

I sat my artic test this morning at 8.45am at Bishopbriggs test centre and it was a bit foggy (suprised it wasn’t cancelled). Anyway, I passed with 3 minors.

Big thanks to all my instructors and staff as well as Walter Ritchie himself for helping me in getting all first time passes in C, D & CE tests in the last five and a half weeks.

I’ll post more about it when I get back to a proper computer and have sobered up!

Good luck to anyone else who has to do the gear change excercise to do before the end of the year. :laughing:

Cheers,
Rich

very well done mate, 3 minors is a great drive, :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS macplaxton
That’s a very impressive score indeed for a C+E test :smiley:

Well done mate :slight_smile:

You must be really pleased, congrats on the pass!

Alex

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
3 minors - impressive. :slight_smile:

nice one mate, sounds like a great drive welcome to the newly passed club, all we need now is a job lol!!!

well done mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Well Done

well done good luck
i passed my hgv test class 1 as it was back then also on christmas eve the test it self was about a 20min drive the examiner was in a hurry to go shopping well thats what he told me he forgot to get me to do the gear change thing all gears up and down still musnt grumble

Thanks for all the support. I’ll do a fuller posting about the training/testing when I get back from my seasonal break.

Have a good New Year everyone!