Passed Cat C+E Today :-)

Passed with only 4 minors :slight_smile:

Still in a bit of a daze but chuffed to bits!

Thanks to Peter Smythe, who has seen me through it all, right from the very beginning, from the original medical, theory, cat C and now cat C+E. :smiley:

Special thanks to Dave my instructor through all this, who somehow managed to endure my countless mistakes and yet still be good enough to buy the coffee’s afterwards. A superb instructor who constantly encouraged me, built up my confidence and skill levels (even when I felt like crap) with an excellent depth of knowledge, who’s calmness made for a relaxing atmosphere and made the task seem not quite as large.

I am not sure if Dave reads the forum but Pete as I know you do, can you pass on my thanks to Dave for me and I would also recommend that you give the man a pay rise. :wink: I will be popping up to the opening day on Saturday and if I see Dave I will buy him a buttie to say thank you. :wink:

Still a lot to learn but this is it so far…

Cat C 18.06.15
ADR and Tanks 28.08.15
ALLMI lorry loader 04.09.15
Cat C+E 11.09.15
… … … and DCPC until 22.07.25

So pleased you had a good experience. Dave has done his job well and deserves the praise. As for a pay rise â– â– ? :cry: :cry:

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done. Your instructor sounds very like my C+E instructor was, and it makes SO much difference when they calmly help you believe you can do it. Great result too!

Well done mate really please for you :slight_smile:.

I have been remiss in not saying thanks to Tracy, Aaron and the lovely lady on the reception (sorry I don’t know her name) who have also been of tremendous help to me, in fact I found all the members of staff at Peter Smythes to be true professionals - so thanks to all :smiley: Sorry I forgot to give you all a mention - I can only blame it on my excitement having just passing CE.

We’ll let you off this time. BTW, reception is Rosina.

Peter Smythe:
We’ll let you off this time. BTW, reception is Rosina. ete :laughing: :laughing:

Rosina is lovely, she calmed my nerves before going out for every test. :smiley:

Thanks for all the messages of congratulations and thanks for the fireworks ROG. :smiley:

MickyB666:

Peter Smythe:
We’ll let you off this time. BTW, reception is Rosina. ete :laughing: :laughing:

Rosina is lovely, she calmed my nerves before going out for every test. :smiley:

Thanks for all the messages of congratulations and thanks for the fireworks ROG. :smiley:

She Need a Pay Rise too!!! or Peter makes her a cuppa tea/coffee for a month!

Oi! Go steady!! LOL

MickyB666:
Passed with only 4 minors :slight_smile:

Still in a bit of a daze but chuffed to bits!

Thanks to Peter Smythe, who has seen me through it all, right from the very beginning, from the original medical, theory, cat C and now cat C+E. :smiley:

Special thanks to Dave my instructor through all this, who somehow managed to endure my countless mistakes and yet still be good enough to buy the coffee’s afterwards. A superb instructor who constantly encouraged me, built up my confidence and skill levels (even when I felt like crap) with an excellent depth of knowledge, who’s calmness made for a relaxing atmosphere and made the task seem not quite as large.

I am not sure if Dave reads the forum but Pete as I know you do, can you pass on my thanks to Dave for me and I would also recommend that you give the man a pay rise. :wink: I will be popping up to the opening day on Saturday and if I see Dave I will buy him a buttie to say thank you. :wink:

Still a lot to learn but this is it so far…

Cat C 18.06.15
ADR and Tanks 28.08.15
ALLMI lorry loader 04.09.15
Cat C+E 11.09.15
… … … and DCPC until 22.07.25

No problems Mick ,thanks for your kind comments , teas on you next time ?

Dave

dkdavid1102:
…teas on you next time ?Dave

No problem and catch me on a good day and you might just squeeze a bacon butty out of me. :wink: