Passed C & E with David Kinnear Driver Training

Passed C & E yesterday with David Kinnear driver training ( finally mastered reversing and was able to run back without any shunts - what a relief !! ) . Will be doing a more detailed note later with comments and ideas where it may be possible to improve training , Thanks to all the forum members who previously gave advice and remember never give up - you will pass eventually . Alway learn from a mistake . The examiner told me I had a good run , but still obtained 12 minors - not bothered as I believe a candidate would not achieve the same result if marked by two different examiners .
If training in Northern Ireland David offers excellent tuition , uses a Volvo FH12 and 15 metre tri axle trailer . Fees very reasonable as well . He is already on the schedule of companies recommended by this forum . Too busy now to prepare my list comments on training in general but hope to have it ready at the end of this week to assist both trainers and candidates .

N.I Express:
, uses a Volvo FH12 and 15 metre tri axle trailer

well done on the Pass, but the pedant in me questions the bit I have made bold :question: :wink:

Apologies , got the trailer length wrong , was in a hurry to leave to day and did wonder as I typed the note out quickly .

N.I Express:
Apologies , got the trailer length wrong , was in a hurry to leave to day and did wonder as I typed the note out quickly .

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well done on the pass…chuffed for ya… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

John.