C+E Passed :)

Hi All,

Had my C+E today, passed with 1 minor.
Off to Old Trafford tomorrow in an Articulated truck (only a little trailer to get me used to it)

Good luck to anyone else with tests upcoming!! :slight_smile:

Jason2015UK:
Hi All,

Had my C+E today, passed with 1 minor.
Off to Old Trafford tomorrow in an Articulated truck (only a little trailer to get me used to it)
)

Well done with the pass mate :smiley:

Paul :smiley:

Great result and good to get work straight away.

Take care, and all the best with it.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done. I’m quite jealous. I had my test today. Messed up the reversing even with 2 shunts. Examiner asked if wanted to continue test, I said yes, and then got 2 minors. Jings…the reversing bay seems much smaller at the test centre. Good luck with your new job!!!

Cheers guys!

I’ve been with my company for 3 weeks now (Rigid) but they’ve put me through my class c+e which is how I’ve got my job.

I thought the test centre reversing area seemed tighter, but thankfully it all went to plan.
Sorry to hear that mate, I’m sure next time you’ll nail it especially when you had such a good drive!

the reversing bay seems much smaller at the test centre

I thought the test centre reversing area seemed tighter

It may or may not have been any different. Few trainers have areas that are marked precisely as the test centre. So do of course.

This is a major advantage if you use a trainer with their own test centre as you practice on the same bit of concrete that you test on.

Very often folks think the area is smaller on test because some test centres are in relatively confined spaces with buildings close by when they have practiced on eg an airfield. So the practice area could be marked perfectly but the illusion will still be there.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations Jason. Good luck with the new job.

Well done that man!

Welcome to the proper trucker world.