Parking M25J6

Anyone know of any half decent parking within about 45mins drive of M25J6? I’m loading there shortly and would rather not have to go to Clackett Lane MSA…

TIA,
Paul

Theres a cafe on the m26 by wrotham which does good food big layby outside and a garage 2 min walk away

If you head towards London up the A22 you will see a large layby on the other side of the road usually loads of room there, not far from the M25. Turn at the roundabout further up, not far. Nowt in the way of facilities though.

Be careful if you use the lay-by on the a22, quite a few men hanging around there of an evening looking for a good time!

Transitvan+45galdrum:
Be careful if you use the lay-by on the a22, quite a few men hanging around there of an evening looking for a good time!

aye and most of them be will lorry drivers :laughing:

Transitvan+45galdrum:

I was wrong then, there are some facilities!

Thanks for all the replies. I had a bit more time left than I though I would in the end so I’ve come round as far as Thurrock for the night.

Paul

Hiya…just going slightly off the subject…years ago their was a cafe just off the M25 on the A23 north towards
London. the parking was a long layby london bound and the Cafe was oppersite side. it was always very clean with
friendly staff.I,ve been retired since 02 so never get down that way anymore.Is the cafe still open.
The sandpit at Redhill was a regular backload to our depot in Chester after tipping south London.the cafe was
just in the right place for dinner.
Cheers John.

sod parking in laybys , if you wake up in the night with the runns , what do you do ■■? , Im not rich but would rather use the services where you can at least have a shower :open_mouth:

3300John:
Hiya…just going slightly off the subject…years ago their was a cafe just off the M25 on the A23 north towards
London. the parking was a long layby london bound and the Cafe was oppersite side. it was always very clean with
friendly staff.I,ve been retired since 02 so never get down that way anymore.Is the cafe still open.
The sandpit at Redhill was a regular backload to our depot in Chester after tipping south London.the cafe was
Cheers John.

Yeah fella that cafe is still there went past it a few weeks back

JAKEY:
sod parking in laybys , if you wake up in the night with the runns , what do you do ■■? , Im not rich but would rather use the services where you can at least have a shower :open_mouth:

if i,m parked in a layby in the middle of no where the last thing i would be concerned about would be getting the ■■■■■

JAKEY:

If your boss is paying you to park in the services sure but if not I wouldn’t be wasting my money on those ■■■■ holes when I can park in a nice quiet layby or industrial estate for free. If you want a shower try and find out if any of your regular delivery points have shower facilities that they’ll let you use :wink:

JAKEY:

Get one of these you dont have to leave your cab

Thetaff:

3300John:
Cheers John.

Yeah fella that cafe is still there went past it a few weeks back

Cheers for the reply Thestaff.it was always good food in there.
John

Big ■■■■:

JAKEY:

Get one of these you dont have to leave your cab

Does it come with a screen?You would look a bit silly sat on the side of the road on this :blush: