Give this place a wide Berth

Run out of time last night so I came off M25 JNC 3, its the junction for A20 and Brands Hatch. I parked in the 1 st lay by on the right hand side heading towards Farningham on the A20, the lay by is on the opposite side of the carriageway.
Anyway got my head down last night, woke this morning to find some ■■■■■■■■ had relieved me of a full tank of diesil.They also done all the other Trucks in the layby.Im quite a light sleeper and I didnt hear a Dicky Bird.Suffice to say I wont be parking there again !!!.

what did your boss say when you told him.

Welshman — is that the layby on the long straight hill (two lanes up / one lane down, roundabout and garage at the bottom of the hill)?

Big problem with pikies around Dartford, and there is a big site at Ash — only a few miles away from where you parked, with access to the M20/M26.

If you need to stop around that area, the Oakdene café on the A20 at Wrotham is a better bet — only about 15 minutes further on. Not a lot of parking, but at least there is a bit of safety in numbers.

In reply to Jess unfortunatly I am the boss. Thanks for that spaceman I know about the cafe but I didnt come out of C R S in Swanley untill 9 oclock and I thought the place would probably been full. Yes that is the layby.