Looking for help please

Tipping Rochester Kent tomorrow morning rarely go that side of country I know there are overnight parking issues in Kent .
Any advise on somewhere to park - securely if poss
Thanks in advance

The Red Lion us secure, and decent food too.

Where are you coming in from?

SWEDISH BLUE:
Where are you coming in from?

Yep, which direction you coming in from or going back to ?

And what time are you looking to be parked up from, as a nice tidy spot in the night might be the opposite during the day

Heading down from Wolverhampton area .
Looking to be parked up by 6pm .
Without any research off top of my head was thinking M40 around M25 park at clacker lane ( secure ha ha ) thought that way was less hassle than m1 dartford crossing etc .
Like I said rarely go south east . Vehicle not regulated to go into London either . 68 plate but no cameras / turning left parafonalia stuff .
Welcome better advise if there is any .
Again thanks

Happy Trucker1:
Heading down from Wolverhampton area .
Looking to be parked up by 6pm .
Without any research off top of my head was thinking M40 around M25 park at clacker lane ( secure ha ha ) thought that way was less hassle than m1 dartford crossing etc .
Like I said rarely go south east . Vehicle not regulated to go into London either . 68 plate but no cameras / turning left parafonalia stuff .
Welcome better advise if there is any .
Again thanks

As close to XPO/GXO as you can @

St.Thomas Longley Road
Medway City Estate
Rochester

Personally I`d be looking at going down in the early hours and trying to get it done in a day, and if you get caught short at least you are back up the M40 hopefully, and away from the South East [IMO]

Oakdene cafe Wrotham :bulb:

Suedehead:

Fills up pretty quickly by mid-afternoon IIRC ?

If on Medway City Estate Breakfast here: Parking along Anthony’s Way gets crowded with wagons and there are yellow lines so reconnoitre and be prepared to walk a little way.

Be careful from the A2/M2 there are low bridges in Rochester. The A2 London Rd is 15’, from the opposite direction A2 Corporation st is 15’9". The A228 Cuxton rd is 16’ with the following on A228 Gun Lane 13’. For industrial areas other than Medway City Estate, Canal rd is 15’3" and Gas House rd is 14’9".

google.com/maps/@51.398351, … 384!8i8192

Stanley Mitchell:

Suedehead:

The Oakdene cafe now an industrial estate as is the old Rochester Lorry Park in Gas House rd.

cav551:

Stanley Mitchell:

Suedehead:

The Oakdene cafe now an industrial estate as is the old Rochester Lorry Park in Gas House rd.

It was a long time ago TBH :open_mouth:

oakdene cafe no longer there i think stanley mitchell’s idea is the best option

Didnt realise the Oakdene was gone :frowning: Used it often in the past, proper old school cafe