Parking in and around Stockport

Will be making my way up the M6 tonight heading to Stockport for a 7am tip in morning. Just wondered if there was anywhere decent and free to park between the M6 and Stockport? I could park outside customers premises but dont fancy smoker balls and bricks coming through my windows!

If coming off at Junction 19, there are the laybys before you go onto the M56, but they fill up early. Otherwise could keep on M6 to Junction 20 and stop at Lymm.
Where you going in Stockport?

Yeah I expected them lay bys will fill up early and I would go to lymm but my boss wont pay parking so thats out the question. Tipping at nelstrops flour mill.

How about parking at your drop?

xfmatt:
Yeah I expected them lay bys will fill up early and I would go to lymm but my boss wont pay parking so thats out the question. Tipping at nelstrops flour mill.

think nelstrops on the roundabout there isa big industrial estate nearby

Yeah there is, Reddish ind.est. but it aint very quiet. I regularly park up on Torkington road in Hazel Grove. There is a big(5-6) artic layby ,its off the road, is quiet and is less than 10min from Nelstrops.

xfmatt park outside nellys you wont get any bother now all the pykeys have gone and the pub is closed i have parked there a few times and not had any problems.

Big ind est just up the road from Nelstrops, fairly quiet at night.