New cafe and parking on heywood ind est

I WAS IN BIRCH TODAY AND A LAD GAVE ME THESE PARKING IS £7.00 AND HOT SHOWERS PALLET YARD AND CHEAP FOOD I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE I HAVENT BEEN.

MEALS ARE ABOUT £3.00 BUT THEY DIDNT SCAN RIGHT.

I used this truck park a few months back ( About June ) and I can only say that its one of the better truckstops ive ever been to!!! Good quality food, with a cheap price, plenty of parking space and good hot showers. It has 24 hour gatehouse security with a patrol throughout the night with very friendly staff. On the distribution park there is also a paper shop and a "Greggs" sandwich shop which is only open during the normal working day hours. Its much better than the “Moto” MSA a few miles away. Well worth the few mins from the motorway to get to it. ( Also well signposted for “Heywood Distribution Park from the motorway” )

i totally agree with you both ,i stayed their about a week ago , nice clean showers good food and easy to find , didnt find the newspaper shop tho mind you

Ooh, thems handy. I have just printed a couple of dozen off for my expenses :stuck_out_tongue:

Paper shop was to the left of the security gate as you went in about 300yards on right. Along with greggs and another shop!

i parked up in there last year also was tipping in keune + nagel in there i think and the was truck parking area around the place which you could park in for free not sure if you could do that if only parking in there as if i remember right you have to get a card stamped to get out of the place

If you are delivering at Heywood distribution park you can park for free-just get the card you get on entry stamped at your customers. No stamp then you pay for parking.

Sounds good.

i was a regular there ithink
you still have to pay even with card stamped
i used to lift two way 3 times aweek to belfast

unless they changed it i didnt park up in the proper truck stop it was a parking area for about 5 trucks couple of min walk or so away

definetly didnt pay as i asked the security before going in as our place wont pay for parking

stopped there a few weeks ago good food clean showers thru security turn right and its at the top of the road on the right with parking for 30 plus motors on the left .if you turn left at security theres a papershop and if your there early the greggs bakers shop will still be open and theres also a free cash machine there aswell :smiley:

Not far- You was robbed! I parked at twoway all week, got the card stamped and never paid.

i stopped there on monday night and was well impressed. :wink: :wink: food looked good and cheap but i didnt have any… it past 8 oclock before i parked up and i wont eat after 7.30.

the showers were good and hot but you needed your welly boots cos the floor is an inch of water i did a right balanceing act to get dressed without everything being soaked.

it will be one of my regular haunts from now on. :laughing:

It is very good , if staying there tho don’t park up the top near the macdonalds trailers or near to the perimeter fence if you can avoid it as the thieving scum bags come from the estate just the other side of the bushes.

i parked there once and some [zb] with the knowledge because i had mentioned it to security on THE WAY IN !!! that i was out of hours, i was told it was not a proplem and too park rite in the top corner so not to be in anybodys way !! with that in mind thought “” sweet"“”. so off i went to the pub down the road had a beer or 3 and went too bed as i was running back in early doors, laeving at 1in the morning. was then woken up about 9 and told to move!!! well this pleased me greatly and said goodnight to the gentleman… well when i woke up some [zb] had bloked me in with a fridge trailer, rite across the front of me… some bloke helped me out by picking the trailer up… security then appeared and had a go at this bloke…■■? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
well needless too say i went chicken oriental… the place is secure but beware of the clown shunters that will do that too a man thats trying as the rest of us are…TO MAKE A LIVING the only way we know how … HARD WORK LONG HOURS and you get utter [zb] :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

auto censor dodges removed, please read Lucy’s post HERE…Denis F

i Stopped here last week, its £7.50 now still well woth it. the showers where clean and hot.
Food was cheap, hot and plentiful (you may need your pallet truck to get it to the table ha ha) I had cottage pie with all the trimmings and 3 cans of carling (late start) for about £7.

All in all i will be back again to eat and stay over night