Heywood truck stop Manchester

Off Pilsworth road,OL10 2TT.Safe parking,£10,restaurant opens at 7am,big tea and coffee mugs.Licensed for beer and wine/spirits.Very clean showers and toilets are very clean.Good breakfast too for £4.95.

Stopped there a few times now very clean good food and its like fort knox and that trying to get in the place.

excellent place and if im overnighting in that area thats where i head.

it is spot on, good place to stop for the night.
puts lymm to shame.

I was going to overnight there last nite,but i wasnt sure if the restaurant would be still open at 19.45.

i believe cafe open untill 22-00

Just a pity about the surface there. One Pollock driver had to have recovery to pull him out of a pothole the other week! :open_mouth:

Might be ok during the week but its a very desolate place to be on your own on a winter saturday night… and a very long walk to the pub. (I didn’t bother).

Sounds good, mental note made. Do they have a separate bit for fridges or are you made to feel like a leper? :smiley:

Have you seen the price of concrete. :open_mouth:

One pub is to the left as you leave the exit,about 20 mins walk,another to the right out of the front gates.Night time truck ban if turning left when leaving,ok to go right towards the motorways.

There’s a separate area for fridges

how much is it to park at heywood truckstop.?

:imp: how much is it to park at heywood truckstop. as i drive for a haulier who only pays up to £10 parking, the rest the driver has to stand.!

mick mangan:
:evil: how much is it to park at heywood truckstop. as i drive for a haulier who only pays up to £10 parking, the rest the driver has to stand.!

more fool you

Stopped here twice last week, nice and quiet but the ground is very rough. also it’s 12quid now. cant comment on the food though as i don’t eat fried stuff.

There are quite big pot holes and the cab contents get thrown around a bit, the showers are very good, i found the food ok.

toby1234abc:
There are quite big pot holes and the cab contents get thrown around a bit, the showers are very good, i found the food ok.

word off warning there putting rising bollards up before the bridge if accsesing from heywood town centre i live there if you turn left out off the truckpark walk under the bridge pub on left that does food and town is not far if you turn right out off the gates theres a nice boozer down there won awards for food three arrows its called