overnighters

Again, I’ve had arguments with the mentally challenged on this forum who say "I will pss where I want". These f**kwhits are brain dead, but they are old school and know more than me so apparently that’s ok! Seriously, it’s a disgusting thing to do simply because you can’t be arsed to find a toilet or dispose of your pss in an acceptable way.

There was a tractor unit only in the far corner by the entrance to Chesterfield 29 truckstop.
By the cab step was enough urine on the tarmac from five horses.
Whoever had done it,must have filed a bucket to chuck out.Or his bladder was the size of a hot air balloon.

rob22888:

weeto:
The same happens on oysterbed road on Felixstowe Dock and it is only UK registered trucks that park down there, seen the dock cleaning squad down there the other day cleaning up after the dirty gits, it doesn’t help that they have removed the large bins that were down there before they put the tracks in, but that is no excuse!

Bins wouldn’t make much difference, that would require walking :unamused: Most litter in laybys etc. has clearly just been lobbed from the cab window. If theres a fence, bush or a verge next to somewhere trucks park, it’s almost guaranteed to be polluted with truckers tizer and plassy bags full of faeces. It’s pathetic. Another reason we aren’t treated like professionals - and it’s not just the foreigners.

I aint saying that it’s right ( because as a driver I’m embarrassed by it, as we all get thought of as the same as these dirty ■■■■■■■■ s) but the powers that be must see that there is a message there somewhere that there is a need for provision of proper parking facilities, not a ■■■■ - hole lay by, and not just the requirement to be treat as you say professionals, but more importantly human beings that require basic facilities.

Yep there is a lot of scummy drivers about! And as per there will always be company’s and drivers that won’t pay! But uk needs more better bigger parking facilities, and cheaper than the rip off prices of £25+ for 9hrs. The size of service areas need increasing too as big as Lymm and Newport pagnell north not poxy places like Northampton and others!!

Crewe truckstop is not bad.Snap to pay.Off Vowley way.Cafe on site open from 6am to 2pm then 5pm to 10 pm.
Clean showers.
Dixons use it as a changeover point but you do not notice the noise.
Brewers Fayre 5 mins walk.
Town is 15 mins for takeways or grab a granny in the clubs or pubs.Some have live music.
A lot of Germans use Crewe.Blue wagon and drag firm and On time auto transporters.
Cowley way not Vowley way.Fat fingers.
I like Newark too.Great stews and casseroles.Fresh veg.
Town is minutes away for a bop in the disco and get lucky with a local.
The last one i had,her feet looked funny.They were webbed and she only had 12 fingers and 8 toes.She was on Jeremy Kyle show.

I’ve made a couple of journeys into europe in the last 12 months,first time driving in europe & I was immediately impressed by how many rest areas there are off the auto routes/bahns, not including service services. This country has nothing like that, so it’s hardly supprising we all end up forced into laybyes with no facilities. As for drivers, why do some drivers refuse to wash the company supplied hi viz, have a shave or wash/shower every day and to be honest look like a ■■■■■■■ disgrace. You only get one chance to make a first impressions and if you rock up at a new customer looking like you were dragged through a hedge backwards then you cant expect to be well treated.

Drivers with excess nasal hair and it is coming out of their ears and the back of their necks.A monkey looks tidier.
Torn and broken work boots with missing boot laces or not ■■■■■■■.
Jooging bottoms and rigger boots in a £100,000 unit and trailer does wonders for the perceived public image.
If an airline pilot turned up to work with cut off jeans and a greasy tee shirt, would you fly in his plane ?
Fair enough if you are on heavy plant or flat beds in all weathers.But how can you get so filthy by opening trailer doors or opening a tautliner curtain?
Containers.Open doors.Go to bed.

toby1234abc:
The last one i had,her feet looked funny.They were webbed and she only had 12 fingers and 8 toes.She was on Jeremy Kyle show.

How come you manage to pull all the best birds tobes , what’s your secret? :laughing: :laughing:

Conor:

truckman20:
where i work we have drivers overnighting on the road around the car park,going home tonight i spoke to one of these drivers and found out its no longer allowed,the managing director was happy to let them park there until some drivers decided to start chucking out rubbish on the ground and bottles full of urine

Is this a private road on private land?

yeah, it is

robroy:

toby1234abc:

How come you manage to pull all the best birds tobes , what’s your secret? :laughing: :laughing:

I have 8 toes no big deal though it was normal tbh

I have a plastic carrier bag for my rubbish then when full place in bin or skip at work simple not rocket science

When get to tip ( depends where I am ) ask to use there facilities never had a problem yet